Where Can I Organize my Travel with Crypto?The first major travel agency to accept crypto payments was CheapAir in 2013 who gave users the option to pay for flights in bitcoin. Clients can now pay for hotels and travel using DASH, BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH. Since then, there have been many other booking companies and travel agencies coming on board with the idea, let’s look at some of the most popular ones.
- Allows you to search for flights, hotels, tours and car rentals offered by their partners.
- Accepts payment in seven cryptocurrencies including DOGE, BCH, DASH, BTC, LTC, ETC and ETH.
- Established platform which offers reviews and advice on your booking options.
- Available in over 30 languages.
- Allows you to pay for flights, hotels, cars and train tickets through crypto payment processor: BitPay. Railway companies are yet to integrate the option for crypto payments.
- Destinia has made it possible for crypto railway travel in many major tourist destinations such as the U.K., America, Spain, Italy and France.
- App available to download on apple and android devices.
- Allows you to find multi-stop, affordable flights.
- Added bonus of a personal travel planner.
- Clients are required to have a crypto-wallet with either Edge, BitPay, Bitcoin.com, Copay or Mycelium.
- From a small start-up in 2017, Travala has grown to be a leading blockchain-based booking platform and currently offers over 2 million properties in 90,124 destinations in 230 countries.
- Travala accepts a range of crypto payments including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Tether, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, and Cardano, as well as its own coin, AVA.
- In November 2019, Travala partnered with the well-known travel giant – Booking.com. Customers are now able to reserve and pay for any hotel that is bookable through Booking.com using cryptocurrencies.
- Or if you feel like going further afield, the space travel company owned by Virgin accepts bitcoin payments to reserve your seat on future space missions!
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.
At Learn, our priority is to provide high quality information. We take our time to identify, research and create educative content that is useful to our readers.
To maintain this standard and to continue creating awesome content, our partners might reward us with a commission for placements in our articles. However, these commissions don't affect our processes for creating unbiased, honest and helpful content.