BeInCrypto CEO Alena Afanaseva will present “The LABITCONF Awards by BeInCrypto” at the tenth LABITCONF conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Nov. 10, 2022, to Nov. 13, 2022. Voting closes on Oct. 31, 2022.
Exponents can nominate their project for “The LABITCONF Awards by BeInCrypto” until Oct. 31, 2022, with voting for the awards starting on Nov. 1, 2022. There will be three finalists and one winner in each of the five categories. The categories include:
- Best Wallet/Exchange. It will recognize projects that catalyzed mass adoption, improved user experience, and strengthened the blockchain community.
- NFT Reference Artist. This category notes non-fungible token (NFT) artists and projects promoting the space in Latin America. It will consider aspects such as innovation, community, usability, creativity, and integrating NFT projects with decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Best Influencer/Blogger in LatAm. This category focuses on those involved in research, communication, and blockchain education using social media.
- Best Crypto/Blockchain Journalist at LatAm. This award category highlights researchers, communicators, and journalists communicating and educating others about blockchain technology using digital or traditional media.
- Web 3.0 Entrepreneur of the Year. This category recognizes researchers, entrepreneurs, or innovative projects that have challenged the conventional role of technology in the blockchain space.
Firstly, exponents may apply here for each of the five categories by filling out the form. The top three nominees will be pre-selected during an initial public vote. Later, LABITCONF, BeInCrypto, and the public’s votes will each contribute 30%. Finally, the last 10% of the votes will come from the public via Twitter.
What are the prizes?
- Mention and recognition at the premier LatAm crypto event.
- A Proof-of-Award NFT.
- A press release on BeInCrypto.
- Mentions on LABITCONF and BeInCrypto’s social media channels.
- A video interview with the winners.
What is the voting timeline?
- Oct. 31, 2022. The window for nominations and applications closes.
- Nov. 1, 2022. The list of finalists will be announced, and voting will be opened to the public.
- Nov. 7, 2022. Open voting begins.
- Nov. 10, 2022. Voting closes.
- Nov. 11, 2022. Winners will be announced on the second day of LABITCONF.
LABITCONF returns to Buenos Aires after its successful 2021 edition in El Salvador. The conference took place the country adopted Bitcoin as a legal tender. The 2022 edition will bring together over 130 leaders on four stages. There will be more than 50 talks.
Confirmed speakers include Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin and one of the most prominent members of the crypto ecosystem, Elizabeth Stark. Stark is the founder of the Lightning Network, a key Bitcoin development. Brittany Kaiser, formerly of Cambridge Analytica, will also be present. Additionally, Samson Mow, a key player in El Salvador’s Bitcoin Bond project, will also attend.
About Alena Afanaseva
Alena Afanaseva is the co-founder and CEO of BeInCrypto. Founded in 2018, BeInCrypto is a publication focusing on cryptocurrencies, blockchain, Web 3.0, and financial technologies. Later, in 2021, Afanaseva was appointed as a professor at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Russia’s oldest and leading financial university.
In 2021, she spoke at the WomenTech Global Conference. Each member of the BeInCrypto team follows a strict set of journalistic principles and ethics. They do this to provide readers with the highest quality content.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.