Cryptocurrency trading can be a lucrative venture but also a high-risk investment. Many traders rely on crypto signals to guide their trading decisions and mitigate these risks. Crypto signals provide valuable information on when to buy, sell, or hold a particular cryptocurrency. But what exactly are they, and how can traders use them most effectively? This article explores the basics of crypto signals and provides you with the best channels and groups to join.
What are crypto trading signals?
Crypto trading signals are trade recommendations. They are mostly generated by an analyst or group of analysts using technical and fundamental analysis to identify potentially profitable trades in the crypto market. These signals provide specific information on when to enter or exit a trade, as well as details on the asset to trade, the entry and exit price, and the stop-loss level.
Crypto trading signals are typically distributed via various channels such as Telegram, Discord, or email. They are used by traders and investors to gain a competitive edge in the market and to help them make more informed trading decisions.
How to read crypto trading signals
Reading crypto trading signals can be complex and requires some level of understanding of the market and of technical analysis. However, here are some basic steps to follow:
- Look for the entry price: Trading signals typically include the entry price (the recommended price to buy or sell a particular cryptocurrency).
- Check the stop-loss price: The stop-loss price is the price at which you should exit the trade if the market moves against you. It’s a risk management tool that helps limit your losses.
- Look at the take-profit price: This is the price at which you should exit the trade to take profits. Take-profit prices are typically higher than the entry price.
- Analyze the market sentiment: Trading signals often come with a market analysis explaining the trade’s reasoning. Reading and understanding this analysis is important to make an informed decision.
- Consider technical analysis: Crypto trading signals are often based on technical analysis, which involves studying charts and patterns to predict market movements. If you’re unfamiliar with technical analysis, you may want to research to understand it better.
- Monitor the trade: Once you’ve entered the trade, it’s important to monitor it closely to ensure that you exit at the right time. Keep an eye on the market and be prepared to exit the trade if the market moves against you.
It’s worth noting that trading signals are not a guaranteed way to make profits, and it’s important to do your own research and make your own decisions. However, crypto trading signals can be helpful if you’re new to trading or want to save time on market analysis.
Where to find crypto signals?
You can find crypto signals in various crypto communities and from a multitude of sources. These include Telegram groups and channels, Twitter accounts, Signal provider websites, TradingView (a social network for traders), and cryptocurrency forums.
It’s important to note that not all sources of crypto signals are reliable, so it’s important to do your own research and due diligence before following any signal provider. It’s also recommended to start with small amounts and always manage your risk by setting stop-loss orders.
To help you get started, we’ve handpicked the best free and premium online groups and crypto communities that offer crypto signals.
1. BeInCrypto Premium channel: crypto trading signals from BeInCrypto Pro traders
Looking for reliable crypto trading signals can be challenging, but we’ve got you covered! Our team of professional traders shares regular free signals in the BeInCrypto Premium Channel on Telegram. In fact, our signals performed exceptionally well in January 2023, with a total performance of +183.28%!
Example of a crypto signal:
How to join BeInCrypto Premium Channel?
Joining the BeInCrypto Premium Channel is completely free! We offer access to our Premium Channel as part of our educational resources and commitment to upskilling our readers and community in everything crypto. To join the premium channel, follow a few easy steps by clicking the below button.
The feature provides traders with recommendations for trade direction, entry price, and “take profit” and “stop loss” parameters based on your chosen trade volume and leverage.
This exclusive feature is only available on the StormGain mobile app. To access the signals, select “with signals” in the “trading” tab and choose from a list of available instruments marked with a special icon. Simply click on your preferred cryptocurrency and open the trade window to use the signal.
🎁 Bonus for new users: $25 cashback for the first deposit over $100
How to start getting free signals on StormGain from ChatGPT:
- Sign-up to StormGain using THIS LINK
- Navigate to the “Signals from ChatGPT” tab
- Choose the signal
- Click on Open trade
TradingView is a widely used technical analysis tool among traders in various markets. With its integration with major cryptocurrency exchanges, TradingView has become a popular platform for charting and analyzing cryptocurrencies.
While online charting tools available to both free and pro users, a free account provides access to professional tools but with a limit of three technical indicators and overlays per chart. It’s a great platform for beginners to start learning the basics of technical analysis.
Users can access trading signals from various crypto experts. These experts and traders provide technical analysis of charts, crypto signals, and forecasts through their posts in the community. This provides a convenient way to access multiple tools in one place.
Bonus for new users: $10 bonus for a monthly subscription | $30 bonus for an annual subscription (The bonus is given after the 1st purchase)
How to start getting crypto signals from TradingView:
- Sign-up on TradingView using THIS LINK and get a discount of up to $30 after the first purchase.
- On the main page of the TradingView website, go to Community > Scripts > Indicators.
- Scroll down until you see the posts with signals.
- Choose the signal and click on it. In the post, you can see a built-in TradingView chart with the user’s comments. You can see hashtags that can be similar posts, exchanges, tokens, and strategies. Remember to check the post’s time and ensure you’re not following old crypto signals.
4. Once you see a good signal, it is time to go to the exchange and buy/sell tokens to make a profit!
To use Trading view signals, you have to sign-up on a crypto exchange to trade. Below you’ll find the list of our top-choice platforms:
- 210+ cryptocurrencies.
- Low commissions with Kraken Pro from 0% to 0.26% per trade.
- Margin trading with up to 5x leverage.
- The minimum deposit is $10
- 300+ cryptocurrencies
- 100% APY by staking certain cryptos.
- A built-in trading bot with seven different automated strategies
- Guaranteed airdrop up to $10,000 for the first deposit over $50
Crypto signals don’t guarantee profits but may offer insightful trading boosts
Ultimately, generating profit from crypto trading signals is never guaranteed. The market is dynamic and often unpredictable, so it’s never worth investing money you can’t afford to lose. However, online crypto communities that offer reliable trading signals, such as those listed in this article, can offer a welcome boost to well-researched trading strategies.
Frequently asked questions
Are crypto signals profitable?
What are signals crypto?
How to get free crypto signals?
What are the top free crypto signals?
Where do traders get signals?
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, the educational content on this website is offered in good faith and for general information purposes only. BeInCrypto prioritizes providing high-quality information, taking the time to research and create informative content for readers. While partners may reward the company with commissions for placements in articles, these commissions do not influence the unbiased, honest, and helpful content creation process. Any action taken by the reader based on this information is strictly at their own risk.