Getting free Bitcoins seems like an impossible task, but you might be in luck since you’re reading this article.
As the world of cryptocurrency has expanded well beyond the close circles of idealists rooting for a decentralized economy, cryptocurrency enthusiasts have been looking for ways to get free Bitcoins.
Luckily, we’ve found plenty of online resources that still grant their users free bitcoins, that can grant you earnings instantly. We did the research and discovered the best online platforms to earn free Bitcoins.
This Guide Contains:
- How Can I Get Free Bitcoins?
- How Can I Get Free Bitcoins 2021 Instantly?
- Is Free Bitcoin Real?
How Can I Get Free Bitcoins?
But in this article, we’ll focus on faucets as cash reward platforms to earn cryptocurrency.
What is a Bitcoin Faucet?
The mechanics of a faucet is quite simple. The owner makes money from the ads displayed on the website and rewards the users with cryptocurrency.
The first faucet ever created was created by Gavin Andresen, a member of the core Bitcoin development team, and it was rewarding its users with 5 Bitcoins.
Today, the rewards are smaller but can add up when you are a frequent user of those websites.
How Do Cashback Reward Platforms Work to Earn Bitcoin?
Bitcoin cashback platforms are a free Bitcoin generator. They work like regular cashback platforms. You have to sign up for that loyalty program and you get rewarded a small commission in Bitcoin each time you shop online using a vendor supporting that cashback program.
How Can I Get Free Bitcoins Daily? Use Faucet Websites
If you want to get free Bitcoins without shopping online, then you will have to get familiar with faucets.
How Does a Bitcoin Faucet Work?
That’s pretty straightforward. You need to sign up on a faucet website, complete some small tasks, such as doing surveys, watching videos, or solving captchas. After completing those tasks, you get small rewards in Satoshi, which is the one-millionth unit of 1 Bitcoin (0.00000001 BTC).
The Bitcoin is paid directly to your Bitcoin wallet. Some faucets might use third-party micropayment wallets such as Faucetpay or CoinPot.
Fortunately, most of these faucets use the same micropayment wallets and you’ll end up with funds from multiple sources in the same wallet. In the end, having all your Satoshi in only one or two wallets will make it easier for you to withdraw your funds to a cryptocurrency exchange or to spend it online.
Be aware of the terms for each faucet you use, because they are known to change now and then. We don’t advise keeping a large amount of crypto in any of these fauces. After you hit the required amount to make a withdrawal, you should move your funds to a secure wallet.
What are the Best Bitcoin Faucets?
- Cointiply has the highest payouts.
- BTCClicks is a faucet based entirely on ads and it pays 26 satoshis for each ad.
- Bitcoin Aliens rewards you for playing Temple Run-style games. Be aware that it collects data from your phone.
- Satoshi Quiz for trivia lovers.
- Bitcoinker awards satoshis based on a dice roll.
- FreeBitcoin.io allows you to draw a random number every 60 seconds.
- SatoshiLabs rewards users every 5 minutes.
- FreeBitcoins pays users to register accounts on the XChange.
- FreeBitco.in offers gambling games, lotteries and reward points.
- Faucet Crypto rewards you for watching ads.
What Should You Look Out for When Using a Faucet?
- Claim amount (How much Bitcoin do you get for each task?)
- Timer (How often do you get a reward?)
- Withdraw conditions (How can you withdraw the free bitcoins? Is there a minimum amount needed for a transaction?)
- Referral bonus (How much Bitcoin do you get when you refer a friend? Some faucets offer up to 25% of all your referral’s rewards.)
How Can I Get Free Bitcoins 2021 Instantly?
As we mentioned already, you can use multiple faucets to increase your online free cryptocurrency earning. In addition, we recommend keeping an eye out for cashback reward platforms when shopping online.
We recommend keeping an eye on the cashback reward platforms that have partnered with the online vendors you normally use. Then you only need to have a browser extension or a mobile app installed on your device to legitimately earn crypto online with limited risk each time you make an online purchase.
Use these Cashback Reward Platforms to Receive Free Bitcoins
- Lolli is a browser extension that lets you earn Bitcoin when shopping at one of their partners
- Pei is an automatic cashback app, in which you earn rebates from merchants each time you make a purchase. You can cash out in BTC or USD.
- Storm X can be used both on mobile and desktop to earn cashback when shopping online.
- CoinRebates offers Bitcoin rebates for shopping at some of the most famous online websites.
- BitcoinRewards offers a huge variety of stores that you might be using already.
- Fold offers instant cashback when you spend the prepaid gift cards to buy from partner vendors.
- Bitrefill is a gift card app that offers Bitcoin rebates when you spend those gift cards. They have vendor partners all over the world.
Important Aspects to Pay Attention to When Choosing a Cashback Reward Platform in Bitcoin
- The minimum amount needed to redeem your rewards.
- Reward frequency. These can be instant, weekly or monthly.
- Payment method.
Is Free Bitcoin Real?
Yes. Online platforms pay real Bitcoin to their users. Be aware that each platform has specific conditions, such as a minimum amount needed for withdrawal to a Bitcoin wallet.
In general, free Bitcoins platforms are pretty easy to use. After you perform the tasks and achieve that amount, you can withdraw the funds to your Bitcoin wallet. You can then trade that crypto for other cryptocurrencies or exchange them for fiat using a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
As you can see, so many online websites and apps offer free Bitcoins. If you don’t want to spend anything only, you can start by using one or more faucets to earn cryptocurrency.
Then you can also earn more Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a cashback when shopping online at your favorite store. Since you are already determined to make an online purchase, why not take advantage of the possibility of earning cryptocurrency while doing so?
You can start earning free Bitcoins today, using one of the above-mentioned faucets or cashback platforms.