Take BeInCrypto’s quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
This week, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) dominated the news. From several famous rappers joining the space to an NFT auction hosted by the world-famous Christie’s which saw records broken. Away from crypto art, crypto businesses broke records themselves, with eye-watering valuations.
Are you sure you know everything about what’s been happening in the industry this week? Take BeInCrypto’s quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
1. Crypto artist Beeple sold an NFT-art collection after an auction hosted by Christie’s. How much did the collection sell for in the end?
- $49 million
- $69 million
- $89 million
2. Following Jack Dorsey’s first tweet NFT auction, a famous rapper had a similar idea, selling five tweets in less than three hours. Who is this rapper?
- Soulja Boy
- Snoop Dogg
- 50 Cent
3. Another famous rapper — who is actually a long-term bitcoin (BTC) supporter — released an NFT collection on the Sweet marketplace. Who was it?
- Tory Lanez
- Lil Pump
4. Finally on NFTs, Ethernity Chain revealed it was honoring which famous boxer in NFT form?
- Mike Tyson
- Muhammad Ali
- Floyd Mayweather
5. In other news, the son of which famous bitcoin critic and self-described “gold-bug” revealed he sold all his silver to go all-in on bitcoin?
- Peter Schiff
- Mark Cuban
- Warren Buffet
6. Many in the crypto community think President Biden’s latest stimulus package will push the crypto market to new heights. What is the total value of that package?
- $900 million
- $1.9 trillion
- $2.9 trillion
7. In a recent private sale, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase received a valuation of:
- $30 billion
- $60 billion
- $90 billion
8. Another crypto business, lending platform BlockFi, raised $350 million in its latest seed round. What valuation does the raise give BlockFi?
- $1 billion
- $2 billion
- $3 billion
9. Israel-based digital asset securities company Curv revealed which payments giant to be its new owner this week?
10. Finally, Coinbase announced it would be supporting the native token of which popular decentralized exchange (DEX)?
- Project Serum