Alfacash is already offering the trading of 30+ cryptocurrencies for fiat (and vice versa) in a fully non-custodial and automatic process. Several payment methods, including credit cards, are available.
Now, the users will enjoy a wider offer when using this payment, thanks to the new partnership between Alfacash and Mercuryo.
This company offers a cross-border payment network, including fiat and cryptocurrency payments. It was founded in 2018, and already has offices in Estonia and the United Kingdom.
Last January, they expanded their services to the United States as well. Mercuryo promises “to manage crypto without handling compliance” to their customers, making all the processes fast and easy.
By partnering with Alfacash, the users of this exchange will have the chance to select the best option to pay for their cryptocurrencies with a credit card.
How does it work?
- Select “Buy with card” on the Alfacash website.
- Set the currencies and the amount to buy.
- Choose between the current partners – Coinify or Mercuryo. All of them will offer users fast transactions with competitive rates in different countries.
- Next, users are redirected to the checkout. Users need to share their card data (Mastercard or Visa) and accept the terms to finish the transaction.
- That’s it. Users must check their cryptocurrency wallets to discover their new coins.
Advantages of buying cryptocurrencies with credit card
- Very easy process. The steps are very intuitive and anyone can do it from any part of the world.
- Instant transactions. While other payment methods, like bank transfers, can be delayed for several factors, this one is immediate.
- Without security risks. The credit card is under the user’s control, and also their cryptocurrency address.
- Users can pay later with their earnings. It’s a credit card, after all.
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features).
- Alfacash card program for 2021.
- Discounts, special programs, and more exciting blog posts and videos on our YouTube channel
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here. They also include Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), and XRP
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.