Black Friday season is here once again. And we’re here to serve you some of the early deals you can look out for and those you can take advantage of right now. The majority of the hottest Black Friday deals will probably launch the day after Thanksgiving in the U.S. But some deals are already available. So you can get started on your holiday shopping with some of the best cryptocurrency exchanges around. This post rounds up the best early Black Friday deals we could find and possible deals to look out for this year. In this article:
1. BinanceFirst on our list is Binance. This is an exchange that needs little introduction. Since it launched in 2017, Binance has averaged more than $1 billion in daily trades. It’s a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform with more than 100 different cryptos available to trade. Binance offers a P2P trading feature, spot trading, margin trading, futures, and derivatives market. They also offer a brokerage service that allows users to purchase crypto with credit and debit cards. Due to its popularity and its knack for engaging with customers in the past, we’re sure Binance will push out some mouth-watering offers for Black Friday this year. Last year, Binance announced Black Friday deals for users of its U.S.-focused subsidiary, Biannce.US. As a company announcement explained, Binance rewarded its Binance Coin (BNB) users with up to 75 percent discount on trading fees. Binance also conducted Cyber Monday deals last year, allowing customers to enjoy discounts on trading fees across its payment processors. Besides the discounts on trading fees, the exchange also gave out BNB tokens to users.
2. CoinbaseCoinbase is a San Francisco-based crypto exchange. The platform is one of North America’s most prominent exchanges, providing services for both retail and institutional customers. Coinbase offers a litany of services targeted at different audiences. These include brokerage service, Coinbase Pro (formerly GDAX), Coinbase Wallet, and Merchant solutions. While Coinbase hasn’t been as active in the Black Friday scene as Binance, the company does provide discounts in services and trading fees from time to time. Coinbase currently offers $132 for users through its Earn platform. To claim this offer, users need to learn how a cryptocurrency work, complete the quiz, and earn the corresponding crypto in their Coinbase wallet.
3. XcoinsLaunched in 2016, Xcoins has steadily made inroads into 167 countries, serving more than 250,000 customers worldwide. The platform allows you to buy Bitcoin using debit cards, as well as credit cards (also applicable to other supported cryptocurrencies including ETH, XRP, and LTC). One of the perks of using Xcoins is that unlike many of its rivals, the exchange deposits your newly purchased crypto into your account in as little as 15 minutes. Xcoins is offering a special Black Friday 2020 offer that includes a $10 flat discount on every $200 you spend on the platform, which means you’re basically paying a zero fee on all your new Bitcoin purchases.
4. XcelTokenXcelToken might be having a Black Friday deal as well, though they’ve yet to reveal it. The exchange has is a popular one that offers various bonuses for referrals and signups. It also features its own token for booking hotels, flights, and more travel-related items. It even features zero trading fees, as well as top security features like 2FA and future-proof encryption technology.
5. CoinmamaCoinmama is an Israeli-based cryptocurrency exchange. Launched in 2013, the service offers users a safe and quick way of purchasing digital assets from anywhere. Coinmama makes it easy to purchase bitcoin using debit or credit cards. Users can purchase popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Ripple, and others. Coinmama has been quick active with Black Friday over the years. Last year, the exchange slashed crypto prices for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It’s available in over 188 countries and in most U.S states. The platform is user-friendly, which makes it suitable for first-time buyers. And if you happen to get stuck or in need of help, Coinmama can be reached through email, support tickets, or through live chat support 24/7. This year, Coinmama is offering a 20% discount on trading fees for all transactions irrespective of the order size all through Black Friday.
6. CoinCornerCoinCorner is one of the leading Bitcoin exchanges in the UK. The exchange was established in 2014 and is based in the Isle of Man. CoinCorner provides several features that make buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrency exciting. One of its many features is the Auto Buy solution. The Auto Buy feature makes it easy to stack sats with a standing order at your bank. This way the user can ramp up crypto purchases and reduce concerns around short term price fluctuations. CoinCorner also runs a Bitcoin cashback program that rewards online shoppers with satoshis every time they shop with popular online retailers. They make this possible through a series of partnerships with popular retailers like Acer, AliExpress, and Snapfish. CoinCorner has an intuitive website that is easy to use and a mobile app for easy access. If you reside in the UK, CoinCorner will reward you with £10 worth of Bitcoin for every £100 or more purchase of Bitcoin on Black Friday. This deal starts tomorrow, November 19, 2020, and ends on November 30, 2020. This promo is only available for new customers. CoinCorner supports cryptocurrency purchases through credit or debit cards, and bank transfers.
7. CoinJarCoinJar is an Australian-based crypto exchange and wallet service that was established in 2013. CoinJar makes it easy for traders to buy, sell, store, and spend cryptocurrencies through a range of fintech products such as the CoinJar Card. It also provides an over-the-counter trading desk, bundles to diversify your portfolio, and a debit card for seamless crypto payments. CoinJar offers trading support for popular assets like Bitcoin, Ripple, Stellar, USDC, Maker Dai, Compound and others. We also love how CoinJar prioritizes security, as about 90 percent of the client’s cryptocurrencies are in secure redundant locations. The exchange utilizes several steps to protect the client’s cryptocurrencies and information, including regular security audits and Transport Layer Security. The cryptocurrency exchange boasts about 400,000 users with around $1 billion traded since inception. CoinJar is slashing trading fees by 50% OFF for cryptocurrency trades on Black Friday. The offer starts on November 26, 2020. This includes transactions carried out on the exchange’s Android and iOS apps. Users can take advantage of the discounts to save big on their favorite cryptocurrencies.
ConclusionBlack Friday is here. For some of these cryptocurrency exchanges, the flood gates are opened. The discounts are already out there. While this list is not extensive, it does provide a guideline for available offers and served as a pointer of what’s to come. These Black Friday deals come in all shapes and sizes, but don’t stew too much on them. Snag these offers up before it closes. You can also check out our Black Friday deals for cryptocurrency trading courses and our top 5 places to spend BTC on Black Friday.
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, the educational content on this website is offered in good faith and for general information purposes only. BeInCrypto prioritizes providing high-quality information, taking the time to research and create informative content for readers. While partners may reward the company with commissions for placements in articles, these commissions do not influence the unbiased, honest, and helpful content creation process. Any action taken by the reader based on this information is strictly at their own risk.