Ethernity CLOUD recently announced the results of their first public token sale round. The decentralized computing network sold out its first round in less than two hours.
Founded in 2017, Ethernity CLOUD’s main purpose is to create a secure future for cloud computing.
Round 1 of ETNY token sale
Ethernity CLOUD’s first round of public sales was a complete success after selling out in under two hours. ETNY is Ethernity CLOUD’s ERC-20 native utility token.
The sale began at 14:00 UTC on September 23, 2021. By 15:43 UTC the last transaction was confirmed.
Ethernity CLOUD sold 30 million tokens in its first-round — an exciting feat for the future of this platform.
Ethernity CLOUD has ensured participants have few barriers to participation. The price point, a particularly inclusive feature of the sale, allowed people to purchase tokens without breaking the bank. It also facilitated a wider spread of the distribution.
Ethernity CLOUD reached its first-round goal and raised a total of $135,000.
Round 2 need-to-knows
The second round of ETNY’s public sale will start on October 15, 2021. The total ETNY tokens for sale in this round are 50,000,000.
Accepted payment methods include bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), tether (USDT), and fiat currency through a third party.
The price of ETNY is $0.019 and there will be a personal cap of $10,000. The lockout period is 6 months after the Main Net launch and there are 10 packages to choose from. These include:
- $1 000 USD
- $2 000 USD
- $3 000 USD
- $4 000 USD
- $5 000 USD
- $6 000 USD
- $7 000 USD
- $8 000 USD
- $9 000 USD
- $10 000 USD
The overall goal is to raise $950,000. Register for this round here.
Round 3 date, time, and other details
Round 3 will be the final round of public token sales for ETNY. Details about the sale date, price, overall goal, and more are not yet known. What we do know is:
- There will be 70,000,000 ETNY for sale
- The minimum package will start at $100
- Payment methods are: BTC, ETH, USDT, fiat through a third party
- There is no token lock period
Ethernity CLOUD will make more information on the third round publicly available following the second round of token sales.
On its website, Ethernity CLOUD explains that tokens are distributed after the public sale ends. Like the first round, depending on whichever comes first, the second round will run for either 7 days or until all the tokens are sold out.
Unsold tokens will be burned and the sale works on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To encourage participation and to generate decentralization within the public sales, Ethernity CLOUD implemented a maximum personal cap on all orders of $10,000 USD.
However, Ethernity CLOUD says purchase caps are subject to reset for the final round.
Ethernity CLOUD: shaping the cloud computing industry
Ethernity CLOUD’s purpose is to create a world where decentralized cloud computing is risk-free, efficient, and accessible.
Through the use of blockchain technology, confidential cloud computing, and smart contracts, Ethernity CLOUD is actively working to solve industry-wide issues related to security.
Through blockchain technology, Ethernity CLOUD created a decentralized ecosystem where centralized or traditional cloud software runs as a cloud-based decentralized app (dApps).
This is no small feat and Ethernity CLOUD describes various challenges that arise when creating cloud infrastructure that is fully decentralized in its whitepaper.
Winning a Lifetime Achievement award
In addition to the success of its first round of token sales, Ethernity CLOUD attended the Ritossa Family Summit, an investment summit in Dubai, UAE where Ethernity CLOUD was awarded the “Lifetime Achievement Award”.
CEO Iosif Peterfi also received an accolade for “Outstanding Vision, Dedication, and Success”.
Ritossa Family Office Investment Summits are famous for bringing together industry leaders, world-renowned companies, and high net worth individuals from around the world, in order to encourage collaboration and sustainable growth.
Ethernity CLOUD on cloud nine
In its pre-sale round which was held in June 2021, ETNY sold out in less than 24 hours. The first 90% sold in nine hours with the remaining 10% selling early the next day.
A total of $200,000 was raised in the pre-sale round. It should come as no surprise that the first public sale did so well.
In a world where privacy and security are becoming the most important factor, Ethernity CLOUD is proactively shaping the way we will process data in the future.
Stay updated with Ethernity CLOUD here: GitHub | Discord | Reddit | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Telegram | LinkedIn | Website |
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.