Today, automatic trade dominates financial markets. People use special software, robots, and bots to optimize the trading process and maximize profits. The cryptocurrency market has not been left aside: all the techniques presented are also used here.
According to statistics, about 70% of transactions on the stock market are made with the help of various bots and robots. Why are traders less likely to trade themselves and trust this business to machines? There are several reasons for this:
- Software or robots have no human factor. A trader could make a mistake filling out an order, forgetting to close it, or something else. The software or robot trades only according to the settings it is originally set, so there is no possibility of error or inaccuracy.
- Speed of process. Traders cannot analyze multiple trading pairs or markets simultaneously. In addition, you have to open a lot of deals. Robots do all of these things perfectly.
- Versatility and scalability. By acquiring a software or robot, you can customize it to suit your preferences. If a trader decides to change the market for trading (for example from a stock to a cryptocurrency), the software can be easily reconfigured.
- Trade will take place at any time of the day. Trading bots don’t need time to sleep, so they can trade around the clock, making a profit for their owner.
If we’re talking about automated trade, two kinds come to mind: algorithmic trading and high-frequency trading.
Both types of trade have been around for some time, and market participants are willing to use them. However, there is one significant disadvantage why algorithmic and high-frequency trading is not performed by all market participants – that is the price.
To afford good software, you need to leave a considerable amount of money. Besides, besides buying the software you need to set it up correctly, and if the trader is not familiar with it, you will also have to pay for it.
If you have an understanding of the markets but do not have the means to afford expensive software for algorithmic and high-frequency trading – use the services of RevenueBot.
It is a designer of trading bots that can be traded on top cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, FTX, Exmo, Bitfinex, and others. RevenueBot has been on the market since 2018 and since its inception, the service has thoroughly elaborated the offered services.
The advantages include the following:
- The variety in the bot settings, which allows you to implement a variety of trading strategies.
- The service does not charge for creating a trading bot. The commission begins to be charged only from the moment the bot receives a profit. The commission amount is 20% of the profit received, but not more than $50 per month, for each of the three types of trading: SPOT, Futures USDS-M, Futures Coin-M.
- The trader does not need to keep the computer turned on 24/7, because the bot operates from cloud storage.
- The bot connects to the exchanges using API keys, which provide the fastest possible update of quotes.
- The service has a marketplace where you can buy a ready-made bot configuration, sell a profitable one and get additional earnings, as well as purchase a mentoring service from an experienced user.
- A referral program that allows the service’s clients to earn income without even starting trading.
- The knowledge base and operational support solve any customer questions.
More information about RevenueBot can be found on the official website of the service.