WhiteBIT is a centralized European cryptocurrency exchange with Ukrainian roots. Recently, the platform launched its token, WBT, which aroused great interest in the crypto community. As a result, its pre-sale ended 15 minutes after it began, with 1 million assets sold.
WhiteBIT Token is continuing to conquer the world of crypto. Only four weeks ago, WhiteBIT listed WTB. Now, it’s making a new step to worldwide recognition by listing at Huobi, one of the leading crypto exchanges globally. Trading on Huobi in the WBT/USDT pair successfully started on September 22 at 11:00 UTC.
A few facts about WBT:
- the crypto community’s interest in the new coin was so strong that the private token sale on Launchpad, during which 1 million WBT were sold, ended 15 minutes after the start;
- the asset value has increased from $1.9 to $7.08 just after the week of trading;
- the holders get a wide range of benefits such as increased referral rate, fees reduction, free daily ERC20/ETH withdrawals, and AML checks;
- WBT is a native token of WhiteBIT. The total supply of WhiteBIT tokens is 400M. In the next three years, the remaining 50% of them — treasury tokens — will be released;
- there have already been 4 062 204 WBT burned, totaling $22 609 198.
As the largest European crypto exchange, WhiteBIT meets all the KYC and AML requirements. According to an independent Hacken audit, the platform has an AAA rating and is one of the Top 2 most secured exchanges globally. With its innovative technologies, WhiteBIT guarantees fast fiat deposits and withdrawals via Visa, Mastercard, and partner payment systems.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.