RevenueBot added the ability to use the trailing stop tool in USDS-M and COIN-M quarterly and perpetual bitcoin futures on the Binance Futures exchange. Trailing stop is a stop-loss order management algorithm that allows you to optimize your income both if the asset price exceeds the target value and if you return.
This option will allow you to optimize your income in the trading mode using a stop-loss order. When the profit target is reached, a stop loss order is automatically sent. Such a trading position becomes break-even.
If the quotes exceed the trailing stop value, then the stop loss is shifted from the previous value — this is an opportunity to earn extra money on the position.
When the price reverses, the stop loss remains at the initial level. After reaching the value, the trade is closed, and the profit is fixed.
Thus, the stop price will follow the market quotes of the asset, thereby increasing the profit from the transaction.
Two trailing stop settings are implemented:
- Activation price: the level at which the tool is launched. The first stop price is fixed and tracking of the asset movement begins.
- Deviation percentage: determines the percentage by which the stop price will deviate from the market price. When the quotes go in the direction of increasing profit, the stop price will approach the current one, taking into account the percentage of deviation. When the reversal occurs and the stop price is reached, the market order will be triggered and the trade will be closed.
RevenueBot allows the creation of trading bots for large crypto exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Exmo, and more. The service has already been used by more than 15,000 clients.
Creating a bot is free of charge. The service does not charge a commission until the client starts to profit from the trade with its help. The bot has no access to clients’ funds on the exchange. It trades using the API.
Advantages of the service:
- The commission is charged only after the profit is received.
- The bot settings allow you to use strategies that are difficult to test in normal trading.
- Inside RevenueBot, there is a marketplace where customers can buy a ready-made bot, or sell their own if the configuration has shown effectiveness. Also, on the marketplace, the services of a mentor (an experienced customer of the service) are purchased, who is ready to answer the questions of beginners. Over time, the client can also become a mentor, receiving additional profit for this.
- The service is regularly updated to optimize the trading process.
- The presence of the RevenueBot referral program allows you to earn money outside of the trading activity. Each attracted client can receive up to 30% of their profit every month (but not more than 15 USD).
- The bot trades from cloud storage, so the trader does not need to keep the computer running all the time. It is enough to configure the bot once before the end of the cycle.
- The “Quick Start” function allows you to create a bot without diving into the settings and gives hints at each stage.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.