Global crypto exchange LBank launched a new user system for trading derivatives on the 27th of December. The exchange’s tech team goes over some of the neat details of the update and further upcoming changes.
Why this matters: Top crypto exchanges are constantly striving towards a more optimal user experience for trading cryptocurrencies and other digital assets. Certainly, the derivatives market, which has become critical to the crypto industry, could do with a bump in user experience quality.
Catch up fast: LBank’s new industry-leading derivatives system promises a 24/7 user-centric and stable experience. How exactly?
- The new system update for LBank’s derivatives products included more flexible trading options including functions to stop losses and manage profits, more comprehensive data charts, and a safety increase for assets.
- Derivatives on LBank are primarily made up of perpetual contracts, which are crypto future contracts without an expiry date. Traders can also employ stablecoin Tether (USDT) to flexibly adjust leverage and margins after opening long or short positions.
- The engine behind the new derivatives system can process massive amounts of orders per second with a minimal latency of only 5 milliseconds. A wide range of popular operating systems were made compatible, so users can trade anywhere and from any device.
Go deeper: Derivative products for portfolio investments are next on LBank’s roadmap.
- The new derivatives trading system marked a huge milestone for LBank’s tech team. “After half a year of hard work and tons of feedback sessions with users, we are very excited about the final product. We believe the update matches the growing need for a user-centric crypto derivatives platform and LBank’s philosophy to drive innovation in the industry”, the team shares.
- A dedicated service team will help users with trading problems in a timely manner and gather user feedback for the tech team.
- Next in development are optimizations to trading pairs and settlement contracts, as well as brand-new derivative products that will allow unified accounts of multiple users to make portfolio investments.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.