Dash News

Dash is a cryptocurrency that bills itself as a digital alternative to cash. Built to improve on the speed and cost-effectiveness of the Litecoin (LTC) blockchain, Dash quickly grew in popularity — thanks to its near-instant payments and ease-of-use. Two major features set Dash apart from similar cryptocurrencies — InstantSend and PrivateSend. InstantSent allows transactions to be confirmed almost-instantly by using masternodes to prevent double spends while guaranteeing the payment will confirm. PrivateSend, on the other hand, allows for private transactions through its built-in mixer functionality, which mixes your inputs with several others prior to spending and anonymizes the funds. Dash also features decentralized governance and a self-funding model, using 10 percent of all block rewards to fund its own development while the remaining 90 percent is distributed to miners and masternode holders — thanks to its hybrid consensus model.

Login to your account below

Fill the forms bellow to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

icon icon Trade Bitcoin Now
Take charge of your financial freedom.
graph Take charge of your financial freedom. Trade Bitcoin Now Later