BitYard is a trading platform rapidly gaining traction and cementing its position as one of the most reputable cryptocurrency contracts exchanges. It was established in 2019 with its headquartered in Singapore.
With over 500 000 global users in over 150 countries, BitYard offers a simple yet very robust crypto contract trading.
Finding the best trading platform can be overwhelming and very tricky, as there are numerous things to consider.
Safety and legitimacy are some of the key things you consider when choosing a trading platform, both top priorities for BitYard.
Did you know?
To ensure a smooth fiat gateway deposit, traders are required to perform KYC with third-party service providers. Once successfully verified, service providers will perform an immediate transfer to credit the cryptocurrencies into traders’ BitYard accounts.
BitYard is a simple to use multi-product platform catering to both novice and experienced traders.
It allows traders to trade via spot, Contracts For Differences (CFD), and copy trading. It supports the spot trading of more than 400 altcoins (full list) which includes bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), litecoin (LTC), and dogecoin (DOGE).
The lightning-fast registration process is one of the features that makes it very lucrative and attractive.
BitYard has a wide array of features which makes it very attractive to traders. These include:
- Swift registration – their registration is very fast and allows you to start trading within minutes.
- Customer Support – customers are offered support via the live chat, by message, and by email.
- Demo Account – it allows users to familiarize themselves with the platform before deciding to join officially.
- Copy-trading – BitYard allows its users to copy trades of profitable traders and follow their strategies automatically.
- Fiat Purchases – users may deposit fiat into the ecosystem in many ways. Through the BANXA and Paxful integrations, users can purchase cryptocurrencies using a credit or debit card. All major world currencies are accepted by BitYard.
- Welcome Bonus – users can receive rewards through deposits or complete small tasks.
- User-friendly interface – this platform has one of the best interfaces which makes the overall experience amazon.
- Account Verification –some of the features on the platform can be used by users without completing the KYC/verification process.
- Competitively low fees – it is amongst the platforms with the lowest fees.
- Multiple Product Platform – it supports spot and CFD crypto trading. Users may also trade indices, commodities, and forex CFDs.
- high leverage for CFDs – this feature is one of the most attractive for traders as it allows you to multiply your profits significantly or access more capital with a smaller account.
- Affiliate Program – influential users can apply to become a member of the BitYard affiliate program. The multi-level commission structure enables members of the program to earn commission from indirect referrals. Affiliate members can earn up to a 40% commission rate, while also receiving the support of BitYard to strengthen brand image in the industry.
- Deposits and Withdrawals – users are allowed a minimum deposit of $10 , minimum withdrawal of $50, and maximum withdrawal of $100k
- Payment methods – Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Interac e-transfer, Osko, iDEAL, Klarna, Sofort, SEPA, PayId, Faster Payment System (FPS).
iOS users can download through-> Apple Store
Android users can download through-> Google Play or other app stores.
A one-stop trading platform
BitYard’s easy-to-use platform is accessible to desktop and mobile users. The platform is compatible and available to Android and iOS users, as well as Mac and Windows users.
Navigating the world of BitYard
Staying true to its user-friendliness, BitYard has created a FAQ section laden with tips and tricks on how to process various transactions.
For newbies, navigating your first trade can be daunting and intimidating. This can hinder people from wanting to partake in the crypto industry, as the starting point can be almost unidentifiable.
BitYard, however, has created a clear direction for its users in order to get in on the exciting action that is trading.
There is a plethora of information explaining everything a newbie and experienced trader needs to know. This includes unpacking the deposit and withdrawal processes, explaining the various fees, and outlining how to conduct your first trade.
This is vital information to educating newbies and facilitating the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology on a global scale.
A non-intimidating trading platform
BitYard has gone above and beyond to make trading, regardless of location, a user-friendly, educational and seamless experience.
From the various tutorials available on YouTube as well as an extremely comprehensive FAQ section, there are no questions BitYard hasn’t anticipated and answered.
Trading as a newbie is like riding a bike for the first time, you are guaranteed to endure a few bumps and bruises but once you get the hang of it, you will never unlearn it.
BitYard is to newbies what training wheels are to a budding cyclist — both are paramount to one’s understanding and experience.
In the rare instance where there is a question that a user may have, there is a hands-on customer service team ready and waiting to tackle any issue, solve any problem or answer any question.
Can I trust BitYard?
For any crypto trader safety is of paramount importance, as no one wants to lose their hard-earned money to hackers.
BitYard has grown and cemented its trustworthiness in over 150 countries and is regulated by some of the world’s trusted and top regulatory authorities.
These include the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in the USA, Business Administration of Singapore (ACRA) in Singapore, and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications in (MEAC) Estonia.
These regulatory authorities are proof of BitYards robust security infrastructure, indicating that the platform is both safe and trustworthy.
Find BitYard on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Website | LinkedIn | Telegram | YouTube | Medium | Discord
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.