Ari10 and BeInCrypto (BIC) have teamed up and are celebrating the new partnership with a BUSD giveaway.
Ari10 is an innovative company from Poland that focuses on bridging the gap between the world of traditional finance and the cryptocurrency market.
The giveaway starts on October 12, 2021, on Twitter, where five participants will get a chance to win 50 BUSD each, totaling the prize pool at 250 USBD.
This is just the first of two giveaways that Ari10 has prepared in partnership with BeInCrypto. So keep your finger on the pulse for the next one.
- Giveaway runs from October 12, 2021 until October 15, 2021.
- The giveaway will be held on Twitter
- Total prize: 250 BUSD
- 5 lucky winners will receive 50 BUSD
How to enter
Follow the steps below to qualify for the giveaway and stand a chance to win a portion of 250 BUSD. The giveaway will determine five winners, each of whom will receive 50 BUSD.
2. Retweet the giveaway announcement tweet.
3. Tag two friends in the comment section.
Ari10 has bridged the gap between traditional finance and the new world of crypto investment.
Ari10’s motto is: “All your crypto products in one place!”. The company provides a comprehensive suite of products including:
- BitcoinWidget: A tool for monetizing websites that uses the affiliate model. It is integrated using API keys and website visitors can anonymously buy Bitcoin without leaving the browser.
- CryptoTerminals: More than 100 physical sales points in Poland (with a roadmap to expand internationally).
- Bitcan Exchange: Online and offline crypto exchanges with low commissions.
- Payment institution: A secure platform licensed to offer payments services including crypto-to-fiat payments.
- LitpayID: Scaling, data management and users validation software.
A large tokenization project and an innovative tool dedicated to the DCA investment strategy are also in the pipeline. We encourage you to read BeInCrypto’s recent interview with Mateusz Kara, CEO at Ari10, for further details.
Follow BeInCrypto on Twitter.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.