ALFAcoins is a modern, secure, and multifunctional payment system for cryptocurrencies. Available since 2013, it’s now launching a new version with an upgraded payment system and a personal wallet.
By using them, merchants worldwide can accept and send cryptocurrency payments in an easier, faster, and cheaper way.
The advantages of accepting cryptocurrency payments are obvious. Everyone can exchange them in no time from one point of the planet to the other. Forget about high fees, technical issues, and fiat restrictions in most of the world.
With the new ALFAcoins, issues like volatility, security, and difficulty disappear from this process, leaving behind the benefits only. The platform calculates convenient and real-time rates for all the involved parties and offers useful statistics for merchants.
It also provides different ways for payment integration on websites and the best security with cold storage and 2FA.
- Increase your amount of customers and sales — accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, and XRP.
- Simple integration with API, payment button, or shopping cart plugin
- Very low fee (0.99%)
- No volatility risks (the exchange rate is fixed for 15 minutes after the invoice has been created)
- Automatically pay your clients or employees (e.g. salary, bonuses) in cryptocurrency
- Automatically transfer to your own wallet without additional fees
- Access enhanced statistics with income, revenue, sales dynamics, and payments list
- Fast and comfortable worldwide payments
- Easy deposits and withdrawals with six cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, and XRP
- Security with cold storage and 2FA
- Send and receive from other ALFAcoins users and third-party users
- Manage your cryptocurrency investment portfolio
- Integrate donations on your website, blog, stream, or YouTube channel
ALFAcoins provides a complete service for merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments. Now, it also offers a highly secure personal wallet. This way, it’s helping to include everyone in the new payments era with cryptocurrencies.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.