Solana is a high-speed, low-cost decentralized blockchain that became an attractive base for many decentralized projects. Secretum and Alfprotocol are not an exception.
By offering their messaging and decentralized financial services projects seek to expand Solana’s ecosystem. Both Secretum and Alfprotocol teams believe that this partnership will provide users with greater flexibility and functionality, and further solidify Solana as a one-stop solution for all their needs.
The following article will take a closer look into each of the projects and what their partnership will bring.
To begin with, Secretum is a decentralized, encrypted messaging and OTC trading dApp which:
- Does not collect any sensitive personal data (emails, ID numbers, DOBs, physical addresses, etc). All messaging is exclusively based on verifying wallet addresses via the node network.
- Bypasses geographic/political obstacles (jurisdictional/IP access limitations, government censorship, etc.), ensuring messages are not censored, filtered, or tampered with by third parties.
- Holds message history and files (photos, documents, etc.) on anonymous, independent, and non-connected nodes, on the Secretum network.
- Smart Public Channels (SPCs) – can be used for communication with investors, product users, P2P deals and even for trading assets like NFTs or tokens;
- SPCs owners can upload exclusive content only available to people who prove that they own a certain amount of crypto assets or pay subscription fees.
The brand-new member joining Secretum’s community is Alfprotocol– a Solana-based leveraged liquidity provision dApp. Alfprotocol will integrate Secretum dApp to their day-to-date communication with the community and product users.
Alfprotocol community members will be able to find all the latest announcements and information in the Smart Public Channel dedicated to Alfprotocol. Besides that, our partner’s product users will have the ability to chat with each other using the Secretum private & decentralized messaging dApp.
Most importantly, Alfprotocol will use Secretum’s Smart Public Channel feature to educate the public about decentralized finances. Their partner will share their educational videos, infographics, and other content in their private channel. Thus, the public will be able to learn about DeFi in a decentralized app like Secretum.
In general, Alf is a protocol for capital deployment on Solana for the purposes of liquidity provision and yield farming, both with and without a margin of up to 200x.
The protocol introduces its own versions of an invariant-based Automated Market Maker protocol for exchange operations and a money market for short-term loans.
The central contribution to the Solana ecosystem is a protocol for leveraged LP positions in AMM pools and yield farming protocols.
Alf improves capital efficiency and facilitates more liquid markets by connecting low-risk, low-effort investors providing liquidity to lending protocols with risk-seeking, active management investors who focus on leveraged liquidity provision and yield farming positions.
Secretum is pleased to welcome another Solana-based project – Alfprotocol to the community! Our partner’s product users will be able to use secure, end-to-end encrypted messaging and smart public channels features.
To celebrate this partnership together with our new partners we are launching a giveaway! 50 people have the chance to win a total of 2000 $SER and 250,000 $ALF tokens (worth 2000 USDT).
- Go to Sweewidget.com – Secretum x Alfprotocol Giveaway
- Complete the tasks (The more tasks you do – the more chances to win you have)
- Wait until we will contact you regarding the prize
Disclaimer: They leave the right to remove not suitable entries from the competition.
- 2000 $SER and 250,000 $ALF (40 $SER and 5000 $ALF per person)
- Monday, 4th of April, 10:00 PM UTC
Alfprotocol offers two protocols for unleveraged liquidity management: AlfMM (DEX) and Alf (an overcollateralized borrowing service).
The core purpose is to provide entry points for traders and risk-averse investors, offering them a platform to trade and provide liquidity, all the while reining in additional revenue from indirectly providing liquidity.
Find Alfprotoco on social media:
Secretum – decentralized, encrypted messaging and OTC trading dApp. Secretum is on a mission to make decentralized messaging and trading seamless. It is DeFi and metaverse compatible, being positioned as the go-to solution for the Web 3.0 era.
Secretum offers validation through wallet, OTC, P2P trading (including NFTs) & access to smart public channels.
Find Secretum on social media:
This article is sponsored content and does not represent the views or opinions of BeInCrypto. While we adhere to the Trust Project guidelines for unbiased and transparent reporting, this content is created by a third party and is intended for promotional purposes. Readers are advised to verify information independently and consult with a professional before making decisions based on this sponsored content.