Acquire.Fi combines investing with Web3 to offer creative and innovative wealth-building tools on one platform.
Acquire.Fi is one of the most exciting and innovative blockchain-based financial platforms out there! What is most important to note when it comes to Acquire.Fi is that it will enable motivated sellers to sell their assets and investors to diversify their portfolios with carefully verified crypto enterprises and intellectual property.
Crypto, blockchain, NFT, and Web3 M&A (mergers and acquisitions) deal flow are just one of the investor benefits of this innovative platform. This article will explain what Acquire.Fi is really about and what it claims to offer. So, without further ado, let’s jump into details.
Acquire.Fi in a nutshell
Acquire.Fi is a product of native crypto M&A alpha. What’s extremely interesting is how the company started its journey. Deals begin as private talks among advisers and their connections with the founders of crypto startups and the owners of IP who would like to liquidate.
M&A started naturally when the creators of Acquire.Fi offered privileged deal flow to prestigious investors in their private network.
By combining unmatched access inside the Web3 niche with unique Alpha, original deals were created by helping friends sell crypto enterprises and IP and assisting investors in finding the sort of tech company or IP they were searching for.
Acquire.Fi will introduce a variety of solutions for cryptocurrency investors with various backgrounds and aims. Let’s take a quick look at each of them and see what they have to offer:
- Vetted Deals – the platform guarantees the quality of its marketplace listings and investment pools since it implements pre-listing Web3 Due Diligence
- Exclusive M&A Opportunities – The platform’s backstage pass gives top-tier holders unique access to undisclosed deals and its investor network spreading service.
- Investment Pools – A service for those who want to build crypto portfolio acquisitions with the help of crowdfunding and fractional ownership.
- Buyer Support – Acquire.Fi offers complete support for IP buyers and businesses who are looking to spread their connections.
- Web3 Business Valuation Services – Extremely exciting features that offer to value businesses that are tokenized with great technical expertise, entirely legal tools, and M&A knowledge.
The problems and solutions by Acquire.Fi
The problems that occur in the M&A, web3, blockchain, and DeFi universes are still pretty visible. For instance, before Acquire.Fi, there was no platform where you could view and research Web3, crypto, blockchain, NFT, and DeFi companies or IPs which are for sale.
DeFi investors are unable to diversify their holdings into more traditional investments employing cryptocurrency, and there is no retail platform to grow wealth through acquisitions. This is where Acquire.Fi comes in!
The team surrounding Acquire Fi is an excellent fit for the job because it includes web3 advisors, experts, and investors:
- Jan Strandberg, the CEO, is a former head of marketing at Paxful and former Chief Growth Officer of the YIELD App, which handled $500 million in assets within six months of its public launch.
- Nassim Bouslama, CTO, Founder of safu.net, a website that attempts to provide a number of tools for the BSC ecosystem. Nassim has a strong background in computer science and CISCO networks, with more than 20 years of experience playing online FPS games professionally.
- Marina Danylyuk-Kerem, CLO, has worked as a corporate legal counsel for more than 14 years with a strong background in business, corporate, and criminal law. Marina also has over 7 years of experience working with blockchain and fintech companies.
You can find more information about Acquire.Fi’s core team and advisors on their website.
The team’s goal is to be the first M&A marketplace for the crypto and blockchain industry. One of the most effective wealth-building instruments (acquisitions) will now be available to retail investors on a single platform, and DeFi users may engage in traditional investments through the use of crypto.
Acquire.Fi has its own native token – $ACQ. Users can stake the token with tiered access to the platform’s exclusive investments. The tiers are 1 through 5. Acquire.Fi is made to be accessible to micro-investors hence the entry barrier is only 100 tokens initially (Tier 1)
- Tier 2 – 1,000 $ACQ
- Tier 3 – 5,000 $ACQ
- Tier 4 – 10,000 $ACQ
- Tier 5 – 42,000 $ACQ
Deal flow opportunities will improve, ticket sizes will rise, and stronger governance engagement will be seen in the higher tiers. Reduced escrow fees, no listing fees, referrer eligibility, and tiered community sales rewards are also visible in the highest tiers.
Tier 5 is the most exclusive one since it provides private access to unpublished deals. With direct access to confidential deals, this is a backstage ticket to what’s occurring in cryptocurrency M&A.
The team has a well-structured roadmap with clear goals for the upcoming few months and years:
- Team expansion and platform MVP
- Introducing platform v2.0
- Implementing loans and lending functionalities
- Alternate chain integration
- Multi-chain escrow
Until Q4 2023
- Completely decentralized marketplace
- Implementing due diligence bounty hunter program
- Raise for Acquire investment DAO
Web3 advisors, experts, and investors are part of the Acquire.Fi team and the group is a strong fit for the upcoming goals based on Acquire.Fi’s roadmap. Based on our research, Acquire.Fi will be the first M&A marketplace for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industries which is one of the team’s main objectives.
Retail investors will now have access to one of the best wealth-building tools on a single platform, and DeFi customers can make traditional investments using cryptocurrency.
Community & Social Media: