Create New Account
Sign up to continue searching for suitable jobs in Web 3.0

OR
Terms of Use
Already have an account?

Log In to Your Account
Log in to continue searching for suitable jobs in Web 3.0

OR
Don’t have an account?
Magic Square
Senior Backend Developer Blockchain Node.js
about 1 year ago | 874 views | 8 applications

Senior Backend Developer Blockchain Node.js

Full-time
Cyprus
Per year
$100,000 To $200,000

About the company

Magic Square is a Discovery and Engagement Platform for the Web3 Ecosystem. Here, you can discover community-vetted apps and games, as well as rewards, giveaways, promotions, and more! We're backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs and Crypto.com Capital.

Job Summary

Tasks

📍Design, develop, and debug smart contracts. 📍Implement integrations with third-party web3 solutions. 📍Engage in the overall application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging. 📍Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic. 📍Allocate approximately 30% of your efforts towards web3 tasks at the initial stage, while the remaining 70% will involve web2 tasks. 📍Produce high-quality code that adheres to industry best practices and is scalable for future projects. 📍Foster a collaborative and supportive work environment. 📍Troubleshoot and debug applications to promptly address and resolve issues. 📍Stay updated on emerging technologies and industry trends. 📍Employ cutting-edge technologies to improve application functionality and efficiency. 📍Please note that this role is heavily focused on back-end development, and there won't be any leadership or administrative responsibilities at the initial stages.

Requirements

Qualifications and Requirements - Who You Are: 📍Fluent in Russian and proficient in English (minimum B1+ level). 📍Currently living in Cyprus, or willing to relocate there. 📍Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Back-End Developer. 📍Extensive knowledge of server-side web applications and API development. 📍Minimum of 5 years of experience with JavaScript. 📍At least 3 years of experience in a Blockchain Engineering role with a proven track record. 📍Experience with blockchain-related development and web3 technologies, such as Web3.js, ethers.js, etc. 📍Proven experience writing and deploying Solidity smart contracts. 📍Understanding of cryptography principles and decentralized storage solutions like IPFS, Arweave, and Ceramic. 📍Familiarity with Node.JS and Moleculer. 📍Nice to have: understanding of identity-related technical concepts (OAuth, OpenID, Decentralized Identity / DID, VCs). 📍Nice to have: understanding of zero-knowledge protocols and system architecture or distributed systems. 📍Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. 📍Strong collaboration skills, capable of effective teamwork within a multidisciplinary team. 📍Well-organized with good time-management skills. 📍Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; adaptable, familiar with the startup environment, and capable of delivering innovative solutions. 📍A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field is highly desirable.

Benefits

📍True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find many benefits in working with us. For example: 📍Assistance with Visa and housing search in the event of relocation. 📍Fresh coffee, food, and drinks served at the office. 📍Company events and celebrations. 📍A fast-paced, challenging, and unique business sector. 📍Flat company and international work environment. 📍Excellent opportunities for advancement within a growing organization. 📍Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career. 📍Competitive payment and compensation in the form of Tokens - you grow with the company. 📍At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter

Similar jobs

about 10 hours ago | 7 views | Be the first one to apply
$140,000 To $180,000 per year
about 10 hours ago | 7 views | 1 applications
$90,000 To $150,000 per year
1 day ago | 23 views | 6 applications
Full-time
Remote
4 days ago | 24 views | 1 applications
$98,000 To $110,000 per year
7 days ago | 33 views | Be the first one to apply
Full-time
Switzerland
$120,000 To $126,000 per year