At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space. We do it in 13 languages.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We are looking for a writer to join our Portuguese team to create inspiring and educational content to our Portuguese-speaking audience.
What you’ll do:
- Use reliable and verified sources.
- In-depth, well-researched articles.
- Write original content and angles for each piece; no paraphrasing or plagiarism allowed.
- Inform and inspire the reader.
- Create high quality, engaging and shareable content.
- Use lots of data/images/graphics/ lists.
- Make use of relevant citations and references.
- Create large blocks of text that are easy to digest.
- Use conversational style writing that is easy to read.
- Represent BIC Portugal at events from time to time.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 5+ years as a professional Writer.
- Native-Portuguese speaker. Strong writing background and skills required.
- Professional English.
- Bachelor’s Degree at Journalism or Communications.
- Ability to tackle anything from story assignments to projects with minimal direction, and you consistently deliver polished work.
- Excellent skills at prioritization and handling multiple projects at once.
- Passion about self-improvement and being at ease with constructive criticism.
- Equal enthusiasm whether you’re a project leader or team member;
- Excitement to learn about new finance topics, strong interest in the latest developments in Crypto & Blockchain.
- Creative and innovative spirit in your daily work and your deliveries.
- Portugal/EU as your main location.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- You will be joining a growing team in our local Portuguese team.
- We want you to be able to create for each topic the best content available.
If you feel that being a Writer at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter in English and Portuguese portfolio.
NOTE: Please make sure to send your portfolio attached to your CV, we will not consider profiles that do not meet this requirement.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our Team Leader: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC editorial team and take your professional experience to the next level!