We are looking to hire a skilled Middle PHP (WordPress) Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Work alongside other developers and designers, discuss work and requirements through JIRA.
- Develop plugins.
- Support current code, resolve issues.
- Deploy your code to live environments.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science, or skills and experience to match.
- Strong experience in web development together with experience with server-side and client-side application development.
- Excellent command and experience using Symfony, Laravel, and PHP.
- Experience with working with SQL.
- Good knowledge of RestAPI architectures.
- Experience with Git and bitbucket pipeline.
- Experience with Composer.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, experience contending with non-technical co-workers to translate business needs into technical implementation.
- Familiar with working in Agile teams.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.