At BeInCrypto, we create content and products to educate and inspire everyone with crypto & Web3. We generate original content and cover the major news, and make it available in 13 languages. We make it fast and simple. We are much more than a media publication. We also develop educational products and tools and have 4 more products inside our digital nomad backpack: Learn, Rankings, Academy, and Jobs.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
Now we are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our IT team. The right candidate should be detail-oriented and help to improve the quality of products and quality of development processes.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Product, UX, and other software engineers to architect and deliver high-value features;
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design;
- Build reusable and testable code;
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability;
- Utilize a variety of markup languages;
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress;
- Use of RESTful API and GraphQL;
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, LESS/SASS;
- Experience with version control;
- Source code management, pull request reviews, and related technologies and methodologies;
- Agile processes (scrum/kanban).
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- You will join our stellar IT team with product owners, developers, and designers from all over the World.
If you feel that being a WordPress Developer at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager and our manager advisor: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!