At BeInCrypto, we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
Are you our next star 🌟 journalist?
We are searching for curious and engaged crypto exploring Journalists to add to our team. If you are an experienced reporter covering crypto/blockchain for at least a few years, we await your application.
What you’ll do:
- Gather information: You will be responsible for researching, gathering, and verifying information to create well-rounded and accurate news stories, features, and opinion articles.
- Build a Network: Develop a network of credible sources who can provide you with exclusive information is an essential part of the job.
- Write and edit: You will need to write compelling and engaging news stories that accurately capture the essence of the story and engage the reader. Additionally, you will be responsible for editing your own story and working with Managing Editors to ensure that it meets the high standards of your publication.
- Pitch story ideas: As a journalist, you need to have a keen eye for what makes a good story. You should be able to assess leads, identify captivating story ideas, and pitch them to your editors for consideration.
- Do unbiased reporting: It is crucial that you maintain a high level of objectivity and impartiality in your reporting. Your goal is to present the facts in a balanced and ethical manner without letting your personal biases or opinions cloud your judgment.
- Collaborate: As part of the broadcast team, you will need to work collaboratively with other journalists, editors, and producers to ensure that the news is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Travel: Sometimes, you may need to travel within your local market to gather information for a story. This could involve conducting interviews, visiting sites, or attending events to gain a deeper understanding of the story.
- Stay informed: As a journalist specializing in the cryptocurrency industry, you must stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the field. This requires a strong commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
It’s a perfect match if you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications.
- Adequate experience doing news journalism.
- English as your native language. A fluent second language is a plus.
- Passion for social media and involvement in the crypto channels.
- Knowledge of the crypto markets.
- Keen interest in DeFi, NFTs, NFT Art, and Metaverse gaming.
- Willingness to engage their audience by creating original content.
- Self-motivation, proactivity, and ambitions.
- Demonstrable content of crypto news production previously published (for us it is important to know you, so a good portfolio is key).
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.