BeInCrypto is one of the world’s largest crypto news media aiming at building an ecosystem of services that empower and educate people most intuitively. Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known.
It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We are creating products and services for a diverse community.
As a UX/UI Designer in our team, you will be expected to execute and evangelize best in class UX/UI design solutions, work alongside other UX/UI designers or independently. Our designers collaborate and partner across all phases of the design journey from needs definition through ensuring design intent is maintained through launch. Our team environment is collaborative, diverse, supporting and committed to harnessing the power of design embedded with superb usability to improve the quality of people’s lives while changing the trajectory of healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful user interfaces and experiences in a team environment;
- Conduct usability tests, contextual inquiries, focus groups, surveys and other qualitative and quantitative user research studies to gain a better understanding of our users and identify opportunities to improve the user experience;
- Identify, synthesize, and translate findings into insights and communicate recommendations to leadership to influence product improvements;
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings;
- Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements;
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes;
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns;
- Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences;
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-ups and style guides;
- Experience with design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools;
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills;
- Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mock-ups reflecting a range of options;
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently;
- Ability to proficiently present design solutions to stakeholders in design, product management, and engineering.
You’ll need to have:
- A portfolio showcasing a high level of craft with a strong foundation in visual and interaction design;
- Strong skills in Figma and prototyping tools;
- Knowledge of tools like Miro, Jira, etc.;
- Performing user research activities, including: planning research, recruiting participants, moderating, synthesizing research results, creating reports, and presenting results;
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, including: usability testing, contextual inquiries, card sorts, journey maps, surveys, persona development, task analysis, etc.;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- An online portfolio or work samples is required;
- A growing ability to articulate design decisions with grace, logic and data;
- A strong desire to hone your craft and develop new skills;
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities;
- 2+ years of experience in UI and UX design, service design or equivalent experience in a related field.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match and we’ll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meanwhile please check out https://beincrypto.com/
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business
- A culture of autonomy and accountability
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way
- Constant growth opportunities
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them