Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is a news website founded in August 2018 that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
We are looking for a UX Designer with a strong interest in research to join our Design team. The role is 100% remote and highly collaborative.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working with digital products, and a comprehensive understanding of user journeys, interaction, and engagement.
- Know and understand product specifications from the user, market, and business needs.
- Perform research processes using different methods of information gathering and analysis.
- Create and validate user personas, user flows, information architectures, site maps, and value proposition canvases.
- Analysis of competitors and development of improvement strategies based on design rationale.
- Perform concept and usability testing.
- A solid portfolio of design work, clearly demonstrating the process you followed and the outcome you achieved
- 1-3 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and Miro.
- A solid understanding of UX principles.
- Strong understanding of UX research.
- Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing.
- Knowledge in usability, accessibility, and user-centered design.
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
- Comfortable running interviews focus groups and other user research techniques to determine key success factors for a project.
- A background in news media or digital publishing is an advantage, though it is not necessary.
- Interest in blockchain and new technologies.
- You have worked as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Remote and full-time work available.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.