At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We are looking for a full-time, remote Translator to join our Japanese team and bring the latest crypto content to our audience.
What you’ll do
- Translate Beincrypto #learn articles and news articles during the standard workday.
- Edit and update the translated or produced articles on Beincrypto WordPress through the admin panel.
- Provide accurate translations of the text, being sensitive to the culture of the original languages and the target languages during the translation process.
- Meet deadlines and function professionally under deadline pressure.
- Conduct terminology research, including extraction of terminology from texts and use of termbase.
It’s a perfect match if you have
- Japanese as your native language.
- Fluency in English.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working as an equity research/financial/business/crypto translator.
- A good understanding of SEO.
- A good understanding of cryptocurrency is a must.
What we can offer
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team
- The team consists of Business Development Manager, Journalist, Writers, and more.
- We search for opportunities to inject BeInCrypto’s unique voice into headlines and copy. We unite the best crypto journalist talents to work together.
- You will be joining our Local Editorial team in Japan.
If you feel that the Translator role at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV in English with a cover letter and work samples. The next steps are:
- An interview with our Local Team Leader: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC Editorial team and take your professional experience to the next level!