At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We are searching for a stellar Task Load Manager to join the Design Team. This is a very important role for us, which will allow us to normalize the flow of tasks and turn the work of designers into a flow.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- Graphic Design is an amazing team of 7: the Art Director, our branding consultant, and designers who manage expertise from illustrations to 3D and motion design.
- As our products grow – the team needs better task management. Designers waste time allocating and communicating with stakeholders and getting information from them.
- You’ll handle the flow of incoming tasks, distributing them by type and team member. In non-systemic cases, the art director will be connected to this. This means that you should have experience with the different types of tasks that are found in creative agencies. Often, to refine the task, you will need to communicate with the stakeholder in order to get more input data on the task. You will build relationships with stakeholders, and convince/refuse a task if necessary, in order to clarify the task backlog.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with stakeholders who demand a graphic design service and manage the task acceptance process;
- Assess these tasks, identify the business value of extensive tasks, and help stakeholders to form the requirements correctly;
- Organize clear and transparent load management for graphic designers, track the workload;
- Track tasks and control capacity of the design team – resources, qualification, and hiring potential;
- Work in collaboration with our Art Director and Design Lead and help to keep an eye on team spirit in the design team.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 2 years of experience as a traffic manager or “task load manager” in an agency or corporation/product;
- Proficiency in working with task manager soft (Notion for now);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You should be able to build relationships with stakeholders, convince/refuse a task if necessary;
- Strong project management abilities;
- Experience in determining the type of task and handling different types of tasks;
- Ability to keep many things in mind and in order.
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a design studio, or in-house design team in a product on this position;
- Expertise in as many types of graphic design tasks, 3D and related tasks as it possible.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
If you feel that Traffic (Task) Manager at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter and portfolio. The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- Small challenge: will help both of us find out if it’s indeed a perfect match.
- An interview with the Art Director and some of your teammates: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Job Category: Project Management/Design