We offer the opportunity to carry out your internship in one of the main news agencies worldwide specialized in cryptographic technology, privacy, and fintech.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to improve your skills, current knowledge and acquire new skills.
- Be part of a global company where you can learn and share knowledge with a team of young professionals worldwide who are specialists in the crypto ecosystem.
- The opportunity to be a part of interesting projects by doing a variety of tasks every day.
Daily tasks can include:
- Manage and administer social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, youtube, and telegram.
- Work internally with the Social Media Manager to generate attractive content for the audience.
- Investigate all the main influencers with a strong presence in social networks and establish contact with them to generate collaborations.
- Help answer messages on social networks and moderate the community.
- Make weekly analytical reports measuring the results of each social network.
- No experience is needed, just a desire to learn and a proactive attitude.
- We are looking for final year students or graduates in Social Communication, Marketing, or branches with an interest in cryptographic technology and who like to be active on social networks.
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Native Spanish speaker preferably with knowledge of English, although it is not a requirement.
This is an unpaid internship with a remuneration perspective after 3 months of satisfactory completion of the internship.