We offer the opportunity to carry out your internship in one of the main News agencies worldwide specialized in cryptographic technology, privacy, and fintech.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to improve your skills, current knowledge and acquire new skills.
- Be part of a global company where you can learn and share knowledge with a team of young professionals worldwide who are specialists in the crypto ecosystem.
- The opportunity to be a part of interesting projects by doing a variety of tasks every day.
Daily tasks can include:
- Investigate possible partners, identify relevant actors.
- Build a database of top organizations and important agents.
- Maintain fluid communication with the different actors, organize meetings and interviews.
- Participate in important conferences of our main partners.
- No experience is needed, just a desire to learn and a proactive attitude.
- We are looking for seniors or graduates in Public Relations, International Relations, or branches for purposes that have an interest in cryptographic technology.
- Native Spanish speaker preferably with knowledge of English, although it is not a requirement.
This is an unpaid internship with a remuneration perspective after 3 months of satisfactory completion of the internship.