Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is a crypto media with a 3-year history. We specialize in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
With us you can:
- Dive deep into context: we employ blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts from all over the world. You will be able to receive the freshest and most reliable information firsthand, study the best market cases and share your success with the industry
- Upgrade your portfolio with cool cases: we’ve already achieved 7M monthly page views, 4.5M new monthly users, 300K subscribers on social media and we are among the top-3 crypto news media outlets in the world! The outstanding results of the work of our team led us to this. You will be able to learn from the experience of colleagues and implement your own tasks, which you will strengthen your portfolio and be proud of.
- Grow professionally: we focus on employee training (both internally and externally). You can become a guru in your industry, and then share your experience: write articles, be a mentor, give lectures and speak at events;
Build a career:
At BeInCrypto, 85% of the management team grew inside the company. You will be able to prove yourself, and we will definitely notice, appreciate and support you.
Self-realization: we welcome the initiative of employees and provide resources for the implementation of various projects. You will be able to apply all the experience you have accumulated in practice.
What our employees like:
- The ability to work anywhere and according to a schedule that they themselves choose work-life balance;
- Free tickets to top events in our industry. Web Summit in Lisbon, for example;
- Corporate psychologist;
- Friendly community: we are all “you”. With us, you can easily communicate with leaders and offer your ideas.
If you want to move to some country, then probably one of your colleagues has already lived or is living there now. It’s always great to have someone like that in a new place, isn’t it?
In this role, you will be our “go-to” person for everything involving the social media presence of Boson Protocol throughout Europe and beyond. This will be a prominent role where you will have a fantastic opportunity to grow your personal brand in what is set to be one of the most influential projects in DeFi.
As our Social Media Specialist you should be well integrated into the DeFi space and be initiative-driven. You live and breathe blockchain, cryptocurrency, gaming, and DeFi and are an absolute Social Media Specialist. You will be the company voice and communicate the brand across all social media platforms. You will be responsible for creating original text and managing posts, responding to followers. You will also be responsible for design instructions and the specific writing optimized with proper accounts, hashtags, and memes. You should be up to date with the latest digital technologies, social media, and crypto trends.
You should be well integrated into the DeFi space and be initiative driven.
- Engage to execute campaigns that will build BeInCrypto Protocol’s brand and position.
- Build and engage with the community across all social media platforms
- Responsible for developing content and driving this to build an engaged audience.
- Define and manage key KPIs for community engagement
- Develop content to engage with the community on social media platforms such as Twitter, Discord, and Telegram
- Provide regular updates and insight reports
- Advise on and implement localised strategies
- Collaborate with the design team and prepare visual materials for publications
- Keep track of- and meet quarterly KPI’s.
Must have skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Other European languages are a bonus.
- Prior experience in building, growing, and managing social media presence.
- Keen interest in DeFi, NFT’s, NFT Art, and Metaverse gaming.
- Deep exposure on Web3 / blockchain community outlets in Europe.
- Active in the Crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Reddit, etc.
- Be process-driven, detail orientated but also pragmatic and service focus.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Keep open lines of communication.
- Strong stakeholder management.