At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space. We do it in 13 languages.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Korean team who can bring our Social Media to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all BIC Korea’s Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn; upcoming: Telegram channel & Twitter).
- Make content pillars.
- Create a weekly content calendar.
- Make monthly performance reports for each social media platform.
- Engage with audiences on every platform.
- Eye potential partnerships deal.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 3+ years as a professional Social Media Manager with 2+ years of experience as a Content Creator.
- Korean native speaker.
- Professional English.
- Strong knowledge of various top social media channels in Korea.
- Good basic understanding about Metaverse.
- Knowledge on how to ride the trend.
- Proactivity and responsiveness.
- Ability to achieve the standard KPI and deadlines.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- You will be joining a growing team in our local Korea team.
- Your team will be built by 4 people in the future.
If you feel that being Social Media Manager at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter and portfolio.
NOTE: Please make sure to send your portfolio attached to your CV, we will not consider profiles that do not meet this requirement.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our Team Leader: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!