As a Social Media Content Manager, you’ll be the creative brain behind our Global Social Media team. Besides managing and scheduling all the Social Media accounts together with the English Social Media team, you’ll be working with the Social Media Managers and other departments from our 10 different languages. In this role, you’ll be responsible for all the content generated on the Social Media channels.
- Develop a Social Media content plan and manage and schedule posts on all English Social Media accounts.
- Assist the Social Media Traffic Manager with our YouTube and Instagram strategy.
- Take charge of- and full responsibility for our YouTube and Instagram channels.
- Work together with the Social Media Traffic Manager to build the right workflow in order to quickly share fresh content amongst all local teams.
- Work together with the Social Media Traffic Manager to generate fitting content for growth, reach, and engagement.
- Work together with the Social Media Sales Manager to develop fitting content and CTA’s to help generate conversions.
- Work together with the Design Department to brief them in an orderly way.
- Work together with the Newsletter team in order to share content ideas for our Newsletter.
- Keep track of important dates and hot, trending topics in the industry, and generate content to profit from it.
- Perform research on Social Media best practices, analyse the performance of generated content, and repurpose the most effective content.
- Keep track of- and meet quarterly KPI’s.
- 1+ years of experience in Social Media Management of several platforms.
- 1+ years of experience in digital design.
- Has a self-driven, proactive mindset.
- Strong cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge and interest.
- Strong visual and creative writing skills.
- Able to work in a high-pressure, startup environment.
- Experienced in managing teams and individuals.
- Remote, Full-Time work.
- Competitive salary.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and grow your career.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a leader in cryptocurrency news coverage.