At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We’re on the hunt for an awesome Social Media and Community Manager to join our Marketing team and help take our Facebook and Instagram following to new heights!
What you’ll do:
- Create and roll out social media game plans for different platforms to stir up excitement, build up followers, and boost brand recognition.
- Plan out content that’s relevant to the brand’s goals and speaks to the target market.
- Manage accounts, answer customer questions and comments, and keep the brand’s online presence looking good.
- Run social media campaigns while working together with other teams or agencies as needed to drive traffic, increase sales, and hit business objectives.
- Analyze social media metrics and generate reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) such as engagement rates, reach, and impressions, and use data to optimize social media strategy.
- Keep on top of social trends, new features & best practices; adjust your game plan accordingly.
- Track budget for handling campaigns; check return on investment (ROI).
- Team up with other departments to integrate social media into wider marketing plan; make sure messages are consistent across all channels.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience in Meta suits (Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp) either on the client or agency side.
- Native or bilingual English proficiency (it’is a must!).
- Experience in crypto, blockchain, NFTs, or web3.
- Demonstrated experience creating engaging content and driving engagement on social media platforms.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience developing compelling social media copy.
- Proficiency in social media analytics and reporting tools.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- Knowledge of social media advertising best practices and experience managing social media ad campaigns.
- Passion for social media and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations.
- Experience in Media and publishing industry is a huge advantage.
Nice to have:
- A Facebook Blueprint certificate.
- An understanding and experience of managing Reddit and Quora platforms.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- The BeInCrypto Marketing Team makes BIC social media channels look fancy. They work with global community management, explore the audience, perform PR and B2B marketing activities and launch marketing campaigns.
- The team consists of 8 amazing people.
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 13 different languages.
If you feel that being a Social Media/Community Manager at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV in English with a cover letter and portfolio.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
- A short test assignment: we would like to know more about your experience and main achievements.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!