We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities in several languages.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Performing SEO and Performance audit
- Identify problems, propose fixes, and verify their efficiency
- Work closely with software engineers to improve SEO
- Check and validate new product features according to SEO requirements.
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Both technical and analytics skills
- Must have experience in news media
- Good understanding of how search engines work
- Familiar with WordPress CMS and have basic HTML, CSS, and JS knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO rules
- Understanding the web is vital and there influence on SEO
- Must have English (B2-C2) verbal and writing skills
What our employees like:
- The opportunity to work from anywhere and according to a schedule that they choose for themselves, work-life balance
- Free tickets to the top events of our industry. Web Summit in Lisbon, for example
- Friendly community. With us, you can easily communicate with managers and offer your ideas
- If you want to move to some country, then surely one of your colleagues has already lived there or is living there now. It’s always cool to have such an acquaintance in a new place, isn’t it?
People love stories. Let’s tell them together. Send us your CV and we will get acquainted! 🙂