Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is a crypto media with a 3-year history. We specialize in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
With us you can:
Dive deep into context: we employ blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts from all over the world. You will be able to receive the freshest and most reliable information firsthand, study the best market cases and share your success with the industry.
Upgrade your portfolio with cool cases: we’ve already achieved 7M monthly page views, 4.5M new monthly users, 300K subscribers on social media and we are among the top-3 crypto news media outlets in the world! The outstanding results of the work of our team led us to this. You will be able to learn from the experience of colleagues and implement your own tasks, which you will strengthen your portfolio and be proud of.
Grow professionally: we focus on employee training (both internally and externally). You can become a guru in your industry, and then share your experience: write articles, be a mentor, give lectures and speak at events.
Build a career:
At Be[ɪɴ]Crypto, 85% of the management team grew inside the company. You will be able to prove yourself, and we will definitely notice, appreciate and support you.
Self-realization: we welcome the initiative of employees and provide resources for the implementation of various projects. You will be able to apply all the experience you have accumulated in practice.
What our employees like:
The ability to work anywhere and according to a schedule that they themselves choose work-life balance;
Free tickets to top events in our industry. Web Summit in Lisbon, for example;
Friendly community: we are all “you”. With us, you can easily communicate with leaders and offer your ideas.
If you want to move to some country, then probably one of your colleagues has already lived or is living there now. It’s always great to have someone like that in a new place, isn’t it?
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities in several languages.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
Qualifications for SEO Specialist:
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Flexible and healthy remote work/life balance.
- Growth mindset and friendly environment of diversity and inclusion.
- Professional development training & workshops.
- First-rate internal Crypto community support & robust knowledge base.