At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We are searching for a Stellar SEO Content Strategist to join our Editorial team.
As the mind, voice, and owner of key aspects of the content strategy, you will decide what we write about and nurture the readers who follow us. Success in this role requires the ability to project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously across several stakeholders. You’ll also need to stay ahead of industry trends, news and discussions within the crypto and DeFi world.
What you’ll do:
- Create a data-driven strategy for an ever-evolving global content plan that’s aligned with our biz goals.
- Dig into crypto trends and user behavior to form a complete content strategy.
- Model and analyze data from financial statuses, content consumption, as well as other inputs, all as part of long-term planning.
- Bring thought leadership and project management skills to the table for strategic initiatives.
- Design a content testing framework that standardizes and optimizes development efforts both globally and locally.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to leadership clearly and concisely.
- Set goals/KPIs for all content projects then monitor/report on performance.
- Create and implement a strategy and editorial calendar to foster reader growth.
- Work solo or collaborate in teams – brainstorming, tracking progress, gauging success for new formats across Marketing, Sales & Product departments.
- Generate a framework where ideas are gathered, prioritized, researched written reviewed published tracked proactively or reactively in every language BeInCrypto operates in.
- Segregate audience segments to assess the performance of different user groups.
- Stay stay up-to-date with news discussions trends within Crypto & DeFi space.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 5+ years working in an analytical, research, strategy, or content marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage, conduct data analysis, deliver actionable insights, and work directly with stakeholders to implement and measure recommended actions.
- Experience in leading international and remote teams, facilitating cross-functional communication, and driving strategic and operational alignment between regional teams.
- Passion for the Crypto world and involvement in the community.
- Technology-savvy with an understanding of evolving media and content landscape globally.
- Knowledge of and experience with digital analytics and SEO optimization tools is a plus (i.e., Google Analytics, Ahrefs, etc.).
- A research mindset: can investigate and understand new concepts quickly.
- Strong relationship-building capabilities and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ownership mentality, entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong bias toward action.
- Proactive, positive, “let’s figure this out” attitude.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 14 different languages.
If you feel that being a Content Strategist at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV in English with a cover letter and portfolio.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager and our manager advisor: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
- A short test assignment: we would like to know more about your experience and main achievements.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!