At BeInCrypto, we create content and products to educate and inspire everyone with crypto & Web3. We generate original content and cover the major news, and make it available in 14 languages. We make it fast and simple. We are much more than a media publication. We also develop educational products and tools and have 4 more products inside our digital nomad backpack: Learn, Rankings, Academy, and Jobs.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
Now we are looking for an experienced React Developer to join our IT team.
We’re getting ready to switch over our stack from WordPress to React, aiming to make our technical infrastructure more reliable and ready for upcoming products and features. All while keeping WordPress as a content resource! As the Senior React Developer, you’ll be the technical leader when it comes to the React stack and taking charge of the migration process.
The nearest goals of the team:
- Q2’2023 – Start transmitting to React environment tools and build the frontend architecture.
- Q3’2023 – At least 90% of the code is covered by tests and the new features are being developed on the new stack.
- Q4 – Q1’2024 – Having the separated backend, reusable for any other platform. Keeping WordPress as CMS (as content source).
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Product, UX, and other software engineers to architect and deliver high-value features;
- Build reusable and testable code;
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability;
- Utilize a variety of markup languages;
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- Fluent English (B2 or C1).
- Senior proficiency in React JS, CSS3, and Less/Sass.
- Experience in building large-scale products, preferably having built the application architecture from scratch.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Passion for quality and close attention to details.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Software design skills.
Nice to have
- Vue.js, Angular, Node.js experience.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience in Backend development.
- Leadership experience.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- You will join our stellar IT team with product owners, developers, and designers from all over the World.
If you feel that being a React Developer at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- Small challenge: will help both of us find out if it’s indeed a perfect match.
- An interview with our CTO and Development Tech Lead: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!