We are currently hiring a Scrum Master to guide the Scrum Team on using Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
BeInCrypto is a news website founded in August 2018 that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
- Provide transparency into projects and processes across the organisation through the use of documentation and tooling.
- Implements and leads Agile Events/Ceremonies across departments.
- Track, analyze, and present team metrics and projects statuses.
- Resolves impediments to team workflows.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
- 3+ years Scrum Master experience.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
- Must have fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Must have Jira experience (Confluence, Jira Work Management, etc.).
- Remote only and full-time work available.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.