We are looking for a Remote Sales Support Manager to reduce friction in the sales process, so salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of our organization.
What Will You Do?
- Assist with hiring, on-boarding and training new sales talent.
- Deliver scam checks and assess a client potential, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Maintain regular check-ins with local sales Reps and others to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving.
- Process sales disputes through research resulting in a resolution.
- Help the sales team to acquire insights and continually improve the knowledge and skills required.
- Assist Management with special administrative tasks when requested.
- Assist Marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention.
- Train staff on new technology and software.
- Assist with account management.
Key skills required:
- Available to work during CET business hours.
- Professional English proficiency, please send your CV in English.
- Business Acumen.
- Organizational Skills.
- Pipeline Management.
- Program Management.
- Analytics and Reporting Expertise.
- Understanding of CRM and Database Software.
- Experience with Financial Systems.
- People Management Experience.
Additional skills preferred:
- Other European languages.
- Experience in FinTech.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth and impact. And getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.