Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is a crypto media with a 3-year history. We specialize in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
With us you can:
- Dive deep into context: we employ blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts from all over the world. You will be able to receive the freshest and most reliable information firsthand, study the best market cases and share your success with the industry.
- Upgrade your portfolio with cool cases: we’ve already achieved 7M monthly page views, 4.5M new monthly users, 300K subscribers on social media and we are among the top-3 crypto news media outlets in the world! The outstanding results of the work of our team led us to this. You will be able to learn from the experience of colleagues and implement your own tasks, which you will strengthen your portfolio and be proud of.
- Grow professionally: we focus on employee training (both internally and externally). You can become a guru in your industry, and then share your experience: write articles, be a mentor, give lectures and speak at events.
Build a career:
At BeInCrypto, 85% of the management team grew inside the company. You will be able to prove yourself, and we will definitely notice, appreciate and support you.
Self-realization: we welcome the initiative of employees and provide resources for the implementation of various projects. You will be able to apply all the experience you have accumulated in practice.
What our employees like:
- The ability to work anywhere and according to a schedule that they themselves choose work-life balance;
- Free tickets to top events in our industry. Web Summit in Lisbon, for example;
- Corporate psychologist;
- Friendly community: we are all “you”. With us, you can easily communicate with leaders and offer your ideas.
- If you want to move to some country, then probably one of your colleagues has already lived or is living there now. It’s always great to have someone like that in a new place, isn’t it?
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable sales administrator to assist the sales department. In this role, you will assist the Sales operations manager and the Head of Sales with daily tasks and projects.
To ensure success, sales administrators should have experience in a sales environment, experience working with CRM’s and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding sales administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Lead Distribution.
- Process documentation.
- Confirming deal compliance.
- Assist with the team onboarding plan.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Assist with daily tasking as required.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as HubSpot CRM,
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.