At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
The Regional Project Manager (LATAM) role is all about keeping the team running smoothly and helping them reach their full potential. It’s all about being proactive – spotting risks, finding opportunities and checking in with the squad to make sure everyone’s on track. Every day’s different, but you could be chatting with team members, keeping an eye on progress, getting other managers involved or reporting back to higher-ups.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the project’s schedule, including setting up due dates for deliverables and keeping track of progress.
- Oversee project deadlines, benchmarks, and budget compliance.
- Handle multiple projects at once while making sure each one is going according to plan.
- Work with the management to define the work scope, set milestones, and craft a timeline for finishing.
- Stay in touch regularly with stakeholders to give updates about project status and sort out any questions.
- Systematize and document processes to upgrade subordinates’ productivity.
- Spot work procedures to make schedules and speed up workflow.
- Allocate tasks and decide on work correctness, tidiness, and policy agreement.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- Strong knowledge of the crypto/blockchain industry and market trends within the LATAM region.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is highly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and process-driven approach to work.
- Strong analytical skills are preferred, including high competency with Google Analytics and related software.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and remote environment.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no borders, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 13 different languages.
If you feel that being an Regional Project Manager (LATAM) is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter and portfolio. As our internal company language is English, please make sure to submit your CV in English.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- A short test assignment: we would like to know more about your experience and main achievements.
- An interview with our hiring manager and our manager advisor: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!