We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (remote) to lead our outbound marketing activities. This role serves as a central point between the Creative team and other departments within the organization to ensure that projects are completed successfully. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong communicator and problem solver with an ability to motivate and rally project teams.
What Will You Do?
- Assist sales managers with building and promoting marketing projects for their clients.
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, and delivery of projects from start to completion to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within the agreed-upon time, scope, budget, and resource requirements.
- Support and roll out new processes and procedures that will contribute to better team communication and project documentation.
- Develop relationships and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Leverage best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects. Actively share knowledge and learnings from project experiences. Collect and share case studies.
- Ensure a positive, collaborative work environment for the team.
- Encourage the development of team mentality and a creative, innovative, and masterful work culture.
Key skills required:
- Available to work during CET business hours.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, or similar role.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
Additional skills preferred:
- Other European languages.
- Experience in FinTech.
- Background in design and copywriting.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact. And getting recognized for the great work you do along the way
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you?
Come join Be[ɪɴ]Crypto!