Be[ɪɴ]Crypto is growing our product team and looking for a Product Manager that will work within our product team to solve customer and business problems in ways that our customers will love, yet work for our business.
This job, as with the other roles on the product team, is an individual contributor role. You will need to be able to work with and influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic. Be part of the team that shapes the future of the company and cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discovery, development, and improvement of new and existing features within your product area.
- Coordinate resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
- Work with the development team on delivering products.
- Write requirements for developers and create product pitches for approvals.
- Interface with all departments to ensure the launch and desired economic and operational KPIs are met throughout the lifecycle.
- Develop your career with diverse challenges and training opportunities.
- You’ll learn and understand the exciting world of cryptocurrencies and how they’ll reshape the future.
Whom we’re looking for:
- 3+ years working as a product manager on technology-powered products.
- Solid knowledge of various constraints of the business – from marketing and sales, to finance, legal, and compliance.
- Attention to details – you will write requirements to make sure our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our regulatory requirements.
- You’ll be working with developers on a daily basis so you need a good understanding of engineering processes, agile processes, and modern product management practices.
- Be a team player – actively help those around you so we can improve and be successful as a team.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Self-driving individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently.
- Likes to try things and get things done, is not afraid of making mistakes.
- Preferred: experience in crypto, blockchain, or fintech industry.
What You’ll Get From Us:
- Remote, Full-Time work.
- Competitive salary.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and grow your career.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a leader in cryptocurrency news coverage.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join Be[ɪɴ]Crypto!
We are proud to announce that we won the Best Website for #Cryptocurrency News at the 2021 ADVFN International Financial Awards!
Be[ɪɴ]Crypto was recognised for its commitment to transparency and adopting Trust Project principles.
Read more: https://lnkd.in/dWZUMvX