We are looking for an experienced Product Manager/ Content Strategist who is passionate about building content that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs and create SEO plans for content.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Monitor web traffic and engagement.
- Review and update published content as needed.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Introduces and markets new products/content by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains staff job results by training, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring workflow, and reporting results.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes for content.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with all involved teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools in order to build content plans.
- Superior analytical skills in order to easily understand the audience and elicit its expectations.
- Understanding of interaction design principles in order to ensure accessible and usable content.
- Ability to collect and transform certain information into useful and interesting content for customers which can convey ideas relevant to the industry.
- Proven ability to develop products/content and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a remote setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Ability to guide and motivate team members.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, multitasking.