We are looking for a partnership shark to join our Partnership Department. Be[ɪɴ]Crypto has a great network of partners and your activities will mainly focus on maintaining relations with the current partners while constantly looking for new ones.
The ultimate goal of the PM’s work is to increase brand awareness of the company via partnerships with the main actors of the crypto industry.
You are our perfect candidate for this position if you have previous experience in partnership/ sales/ biz dev (fintech preferably) for at least 2 years. You have passion for what you are doing, you have a creative approach, you are a result-driven person and you take a challenge as an opportunity to grow.
- PM represents the company in the crypto and blockchain community worldwide.
- PM maintains the relationships with the current partners and scouts the new ones.
- PM conducts market analyses, research, and reaches out to potential partners.
- PM finalizes the agreement and manages its implementation.
- Is supervised by and reports to the Head of the Department who sets up the partnership goals and priorities according to the company’s objectives, mission, and vision.
- Fluent English is a must, available at CET working hours.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships and company’s objectives.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Attend meetings to serve as a representative of our organization.
- Represent our site in the crypto industry and beyond, online and in real-life events.
- Become a point of contact with thought leaders, influencers, PR managers, and your counterparts in other crypto companies. Foster strong relationships with them on a daily basis.
- Organize meetings, conference calls, and interviews with persons of interest.
- Attend thematic conferences and local crypto meetups to expand our portfolio of contacts and ultimately the company’s influence.
- Other special services and tasks.
- Fully remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.