We are looking for a Partnership Analyst (Internship) to join our team of partnership sharks and to help them with market and potential partners analyses.
You are our ideal candidate if you like to dive into market research, you know how to find the information, you understand that any information should be double-checked.
We don’t require any previous experience in blockchain or crypto but it will be a plus if you know what crypto means.
- To conduct research of the potential partners in different domains.
- To assist Partnership Managers with research activities.
- To track market trends and report to the Head of Department.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Communications, Marketing or related experience preferred).
- 2+ years of experience, preferably within an advertising and/or media agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Assessments will be given on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Basic understanding of number relationships, media math, and terminology.
- Consistent and dependable work ethic.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable with excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Part-time remote job in a friendly atmosphere.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- It’s an unpaid internship with a possibility to join our team as an employee after the probation period of 3 months.