About the role:
Building upon our close relationship with our users, we are embarking on a new frontier in the Blockchain/NFT space. Together with the most prolific companies within the NFT space, we will be developing a unique approach to this new exciting opportunity. We are looking for someone to join this journey and help us with the formation of our new venture. We want to add your influence and expertise to our company to enable the growth and maintenance of this opportunity.
This role will involve leading strategy, creating content based on existing collateral, engaging with the community, and creating a stir. We are very lucky to have a product that will support the NFT community in ways not seen yet and a long-term strategy that will engage, empower, delight, and bring significant asset growth to the community. Not to mention, a long-term vision and roadmap for future engagement.
We are looking to hire a project manager of NFT direction. This position requires a combination of project management, client relationship management, and execution capabilities. You love solving problems and partnering and will be working on many different types of problems and challenges. The successful applicant should have strong knowledge of NFTs, community engagement, and marketing.
You are the first responder when things go wrong and will be expected to craft and implement processes to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best. You will need to enjoy being hands-on. The role will demand that you think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Being the go-to person and evangelist on everything NFT, following developments in the industry and its participants, anticipating trends, and staying ahead of the curve.
- Defining and executing product strategy in close collaboration with engineering, design, business development, and other relevant partners across the organisation.
- Acting as the interface between technical development teams and clients, including proposal writing, functional requirements gathering, user stories, and presentation to senior client stakeholders.
Bonus Points For:
- Blockchain project implementation experience.
- Having worked in a startup as well as in a big corporate environment.
- Having worked with an offshore team.
- Having worked with a global team.
- Experience in creative backgrounds.
- You are plugged into the latest developments in the world of the blockchain (specifically NFTs) and you are passionate about developments in this space.
- Strong intuition and knowledge of the crypto audience and their needs.
- Significant experience in product management, building both front and back-end capabilities, and specific experience working in the Blockchain/NFT space.
- Proven ability to take ownership of product strategy.
- Experienced with working in agile, iterative, and cross-functional teams and processes.
- Solid understanding and use of data analytics and user research.
- Experienced in scaling products in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
- You are able to motivate a team and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Interest or past working experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Participation in the NFT ecosystem is a massive plus.
What You’ll Get From Us:
- Remote, Full-Time work.
- Competitive salary.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and grow your career.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a leader in cryptocurrency news coverage.