At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We’re on the hunt for a Crypto, Web3, and Defi News Journalist who can provide speedy and precise coverage of breaking stories during Japan’s work hours. This is a full-time remote role.
What you’ll do
- Write original News content.
- Come up with well-crafted, grammatically sound and succinct news articles on the hottest topics.
- Research terminology, including extraction of terminology from texts and use of a termbase.
- Simplify complex and verbose concepts and definitions into short, simple, and digestible ideas.
- Ensure grammar and language consistency.
- Review and polish creative work before sending it out into the world.
- Stay in the loop on all the Web3 & DeFi developments in Japan.
- Adapt quickly to tight deadlines.
- available Monday through Friday from 9am – 6pm in local time zone.
It’s a perfect match if you have
- A native language of Japanese.
- Fluency in English.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Business, or a related major.
- Solid experience within the news writing and crypto, Web3 & DeFi scene with a proven track record of successful articles.
- Creativity and innovation in daily work and deliveries.
- Working knowledge of finance, Web3 and DeFi, including an understanding of Web3 and DeFi technology and its applications.
- Strong ability to develop sources, use records and data, break news, and write with skill and insight.
- Strong ability to generate ideas and familiarity with storytelling techniques.
What we can offer
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team
- The team consists of Business Development Manager, Journalist, Writers, and more.
- We search for opportunities to inject BeInCrypto’s unique voice into headlines and copy. We unite the best crypto journalist talents to work together.
- You will be joining our Local Editorial team in Japan.
If you feel that the News Journalist role at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV in English with a cover letter. The next steps are:
- An interview with our Local Team Leader: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC Editorial team and take your professional experience to the next level!
Job Category: Editorial