The Mobile Product Manager will help define, manage, and deliver the BeInCrypto mobile product roadmap, strategy, requirements, and problem definition. The role experience in emerging product roadmap management with rapidly changing markets, strong analytics skills, along with significant experience in product discovery, setting business requirements, and product marketing. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a huge difference by driving the vision, strategy, and roadmap in the crypto, NFT, and blockchain space.
BeInCrypto is searching for a Mobile Product Manager who is passionate about cryptocurrency and mobile apps. This role will focus on managing the development and design of our new mobile application. This position is fully remote and reports to our Head of Product.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Managing the design and development of the new BeInCrypto mobile app.
- Ability to work with augmented teams (agency and in-house) across time zones (New York/London/Moscow).
- Opportunity to build the team from the ground up.
- Manage feedback and feature requests from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work with our data team to define metrics for measuring success and regularly monitor and report on the performance of products and new features.
- Build a deep understanding of our users and existing products.
- Help establish our product vision and strategy and empower team members to champion that strategy in their work.
- Assist with yearly, quarterly, and sprint prioritization processes.
- Coordinate with engineers, designers, and project managers in order to ship delightful experiences to users.
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Track record of building a mobile consumer-centric product and design.
- Product Leader with a strong quantitative and mobile experience.
- A hands-on product manager who has experience in operating and thriving in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 5+ years of experience delivering mobile applications.
- Experience using cross-platform frameworks (Flutter/React Native).
- A customer-centric attitude. You strive to create amazing customer experiences and know the importance of continuous discovery, regularly engaging with your users to gather feedback and validate assumptions.
- Strong visual and product taste, resulting in products that have the wow factor and first-class UX.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of agile methodologies and Atlassian product suite.
- BONUS: Exposure to crypto, mobile wallets, fintech.
Here at BeIncrypto, everyone has their own voice. We operate much like a family and open communication is very important to us. We have an excellent working atmosphere revolving around trust and teamwork and always give recognition to our peers for the great work they do.
Our hiring strategy is unique in that we want talent and we will create a role for the right person. This is your opportunity to be part of a company with revolutionary cryptographic technology that is shaping tomorrow’s Cryptocurrency and Blockchain industry.
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at BeIncrypto and throughout the rest of your career.
What You’ll Get From Us:
- You can work from anywhere in the world (the entire team is remote, spread across twenty countries and counting).
- A smart, motivated, supportive team from diverse backgrounds.
- Attractive salary, based on experience and performance.
- Hours are (mostly) flexible, and so is your vacation.