At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We’re looking for an awesome Learn Writer to join our German team and help us keep everyone up-to-date with the latest news from the world of cryptocurrency. If you’re experienced and creative, we’d love to have you on board!
What you’ll do
- Write articles for the German crypto portal BeInCrypto.
- Update articles if needed.
- Ensure that the articles are SEO- friendly.
It’s a perfect match if you have
- Previous experience in writing articles about crypto-related topics / financial topics.
- German as your native language.
- B2 level of English.
- Knowledge of the crypto markets.
- Willingness to learn about new topics and technologies.
What we can offer
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team
The editorial team is composed of writers, editors, and one Head of News, in addition, it is distributed by regions and in this opportunity, you will be joining the local German team.
If you feel that the original Learn Writer role at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV in English (we are global company, and that’s our working language) with a cover letter and portfolio.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our local team leader: we will learn more about each other.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Looking forward to welcoming you into the team!
Job Category: Editorial